Mega WoW Offer. 11 x 90s. Your account name. Your realm. Must see. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

horlicks's Avatar Corporal CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mega WoW Offer. 11 x 90s. Your account name. Your realm. Must see.

Unique one of a kind offer only available here:

• Your account name (yes I supply the keys)
    • 11 x level 90s or 100s - 1 of every class
    • Any US realm you desire (yes WoW US only at this time)
    • ~30 days for delivery for 11 x 90s, ~60 days for 11 x 100s
    • $50 to start.

Pricing

• $500US for an account with 11 x 100s (one of every class), any realm you desire and your name/email on it.
    • $250US for an account with 11 x 90s (one of every class), any realm you desire and your name/email on it.
    • $150US for an account with 11 x 90s (one of every class) on Illidan or Frostmourne. This will not have your name but I will supply all name/account questions.

Blizz will charge you $60US for 1 character to level 90. ONE! I give you 11 for $200 (or $150). Take it a step further and I can delivery the most hallowed of all WoW accounts - 11 x 100s - personalized with your name and zero risk to you! This is the best WoW deal you will come across on the internet. Hands down.

Now I know you are saying to yourself this sounds too good to be true. Must be a scam. Nope! So here's the deal. I have been an avid multiboxer for quite some time now and as a result built myself a ridiculously legendary computer setup capable of just about any and everything in the realm of multiboxing. I enjoy levelling. I have levelling hundreds of toons (see my other thread on the forum here. I accomplish this offering by creating level 'teams' of 5 x accounts and sell those accounts off for the packages listed above. Your order is accomplished as follows:

1. $50 secures your keys and I setup the account with your supplied name/email (and link it to your bnet if you desire)
    2. A 2 days wait period is employed to fill the other 4 slots. If I don't have the orders to go after 2 days I'll use my own accounts to fill the remaining slots.
    3. Each toon takes 2-3 days to get to 90 thanks to the joys of RAF and a further ~2 days to 90.
    4. The characters will have 4 x 14 slot bags and have riding/flying skills.
    5. I will keep you informed of the progress via Skype.

I have done this many times over the past 6 months for friends and private customers but decided to open up the floodgates due to numerous requests. I am around for updates via Skype most of the day, reach out if you have any questions or would like to book a slot.

Additional options are available such as profession levelling, achievements, mounts and much more. Of course that will extend the delivery date so PM for more details.

This is a wet dream for anyone looking for farm accounts or to build an empire on their server or to get back into the game. Take advantage of my introductory offer and order today!
    Last edited by horlicks; 12-17-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Mega WoW Offer. 11 x 90s. Your account name. Your realm. Must see.