Gold on EU Outland A menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dboy90's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on EU Outland A

Hello!
    I m selling gold on EU Outland alliance,price is 0,35/k or 0,4/k €,depending on how much you buy.
    I am a trusted seller and have been selling gold for 2 years now,but I will go first if you have a lot of rep.PM for skype and other details

Gold on EU Outland A
    Saccardivit's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought 150k ,good seller, thank you

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scammed
    Last edited by Dboy90; 11-24-2014 at 09:44 PM. Reason: got scammed

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So 18 hours later,I see I was scammed,he held the payment on paypal,ignored me and then blocked me on skype...

Here you can see where he contacted me,his skype name and part of our conversation

Here you can see him taking the money,I took a screenshot of it at the time(can never be too careful)

Here is the paypal mess,where he held the money...

Now I just wanna give some background to my story...I have a sick daughter,and the firm I worked in bankrupted a few weeks ago,so during my job search I decided to just make some money selling my hard earned gold...The prices on the market were pretty terrible,and I added every single buyer,but there was simply no demand.Then yesterday my daughter's situation went from bad to worse,and I knew I had to take her to a doctor,so I decided to make my own topic on this site to maybe somehow sell my gold.And it worked,until I got scammed by this guy and the worst part is I was so happy after the transaction,I even thanked him very much for it because I could now take a sick child to the hospital.I woke up now 1,5 hours ago to get ready to the hospital,and I see I have no money,a paypal dispute and a sick child that I know have to tell that her daddy doesn't have the money to help her get better.58€ may not seem much to someone,but for me it is pretty much everything right now.If you are reading this Saccardivit,I don't care that you tried to scam me,I m not mad,just please let the paypal transaction go through
    Last edited by Dboy90; 11-24-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Quinnk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah man i got scammed too, next time post on forums... you could have saved me lol.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Quinnk View Post
    yeah man i got scammed too, next time post on forums... you could have saved me lol.
    I just realised it 2 hours ago(he made the chargeback at 23:30 something) and then instantly posted it here and in the scammers forum ...