Eu/us wow powerleveling cheapest on ownedcore! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

therocker123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eu/us wow powerleveling cheapest on ownedcore!

I'll be offering power leveling service at HALF the price of all my competitors! Also to gain trust, i'll be accepting payments AFTER the order is complete to those who i fit as trusted.

I Have been playing WoW since Vanilla, and I decided to open up my own service for those who are lazy to level up because we all know how boring it can get for most of us out there and i will level you up as FAST as possible!

I'll be offering updates at ALL times, just ask, ill screenshot, and you'll see the progress ive made on your character ! Ill also update you if there is downtime on the order due to maintenance. realm issues, etc.

TOS
    1. DO NOT login the account while i'm working on your account. Once the service is complete you can login.
    2. Yes, if anything happens to your account I will refund you FULL, but since I am not taking any payments at this time until the order is finished that wont be necessary for now.
    3. HAVE FUN !

Payments I Accept
    1 .Bitcoins
    2. Paypal
    3. Game Cards - Tell me which game card you have beforehand and ill tell you if i accept it ! Thank you.

Leave a post on this thread or shoot me a pm and ill give you my contact details to talk about your custom order!

Eu/us wow powerleveling cheapest on ownedcore!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Now offering free services on small orders ! Pm me or leave a reply !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump Still offering Free Services !