My Personal Account - I'm quitting WoW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

onetimeaccount's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Personal Account - I'm quitting WoW

Hey guys, I didn't really know where to go with this so I'm posting here. I'm no longer going to be playing WoW and I just want to get rid of the account all together. The account is mostly level 90s from MOP playtime, and there is a level 92 hunter that I played for a few hours after release. The truth is, this game makes me want to play too much, and I waste to much time on WoW when I don't have much time to waste due to IRL issues.

I honestly don't know how much the thing is worth, so I'll make a mark at $300 OBO.
    If $300 is too high, just start shooting me offers and I'll make a decision in the next day/week/whatever.
    I just want to get rid of the damn thing and it's got a lot of 90s on it.

Also, I'm not sure if anything is 'transferable' or not. I'd love to transfer to another account since the battle.net account is linked to my personal email address, but if that's what it comes down to, that's fine with me. I don't really use that email much anymore, except for a forum/junkmail account.

I will pass down all account/password information, as well as security question and answer.
    and give my persoanl email and cell phone for any future issues that may come up.

Characters on Account:

Horde: (Most on Bleeding-Hollow)
    90 Tauren Druid
    90 Undead Mage
    90 Tauren Shaman
    90 Tauren Paladin
    90 Undead Warrior
    77 Undead Rogue
    20 Undead Warlock

Alliance: (Garithos)
    92 Night Elf Hunter

There are several other characters between 10-50 on various servers that come with it as well.
    Last edited by onetimeaccount; 11-18-2014 at 04:49 PM.

My Personal Account - I'm quitting WoW
    onetimeaccount's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. selling my account, all licenses for wow with WOD expansion.
    paypal is accepted method of payment. thanks.