★★★★★Cheap WOW 100-110 Package /Mythic Dungeons/24 Hours Done Guaranteed! ★★★★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Freshleveling's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★★★Cheap WOW 100-110 Package /Mythic Dungeons/24 Hours Done Guaranteed! ★★★★★

Hello ,Everyone !

First of all ,please be allowed to be on behalf of freshleveling to send our best wishes to you! We can persist on this business owing to your continuous support in past several years.

Lvl 100-110 Fast Powerleveling Package
    1. Lvl 100-110 fast powerleveling
    2.All quests done by do quests and dungeons.
    3. Flight paths and uncovered for new area.
    4. All of the gold and drops
    5.24 Hours Done Guaranteed
    HAND MADE 100% SAFE GUARANTEED

lvl 90-110 Fast Powerleveling Package
    1. Lvl 90-110 fast powerleveling
    2.All quests done by do quests and dungeons.
    3. Flight paths and uncovered for new area.
    4. All of the gold and drops
    HAND MADE 100% SAFE GUARANTEED

Payment method: paypal ,credit card ,Moneybookers ,Western Union

More details ,please be free to contact us via skype :freshleveling or go to our website :The Best Game Currency and Item Service
    New website released ,Brand new service ,you can exchange points into free leveling . Recommend us to your friends to get commissions
    Last edited by Freshleveling; 09-12-2016 at 06:46 AM.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]WOW Legion 100-110 HandLeveling(24 hours),WoW Gold /ArcheAge Gold/FFXIV Gil/FIFA15 Coins/GW2 Gold/RS Gold Skype:freshleveling(the picture has our website ,that's ours)
    Homepage:www.freshleveling.com

★★★★★Cheap WOW 100-110 Package /Mythic Dungeons/24 Hours Done Guaranteed! ★★★★★
    Turtleking's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any vouches?

edit: Buying 95-100 from them. Will update with results!
    Last edited by Turtleking; 11-16-2014 at 09:29 PM.

djwubster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buying 92-100

edit: finished in around a day, kept me updated the whole time, great seller
    Last edited by djwubster; 11-18-2014 at 09:11 AM.

afi1981's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hand down the best service I have ever got from here. Purchased 96-100 and it was done in 5/6 hours, I am being honest here..... I will be allowing them to get all of my business until something better shows. And hands down great customer service that actually responded and did my request. They leveled me as shadow but I told them I needed healing gear and when I logged on I was 605 item level in great starter disc gear. 5 star service

MikeB28's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Testing 95-100 now. will report back here when done.

UPDATE 12/20/2014

So an honest review.

Initially i thought i had made a mistake, a man called me from a very busy area (lots of background noise) with a very heavy accent, i couldn't understand him so opened a chat with Jane who is quick to reply and friendly. my account was locked 2 times after the second time unlocking they were able to get in and start.

i ordered 95 -100 took them 12 hours.

the package that i ordered didnt get completed with what they promised however so you might be cautious about that.

this is what i ordered:

Cheapest WOD EU 90-100 100% Handleveling Package
    1. Level 90-100
    2. Improve your gathering skills from 600 to 700
    3. 5000+ Gold
    4. Item level 580
    5. All Quests Done by do quests and dungeons
    Hand Made 100% Safe Guaranteed.We will keep all the items and the gold for you.
    The price is cheapest at the moment ,if you don't believe , you can check around.
    100% Safe Guaranteed

**My gathering skills are exactly the same as when i handed the account over.
    **All quests and dungeons were NOT done.
    **I didnt earn 5000+gold roughly 4k

My item level is 586 so they made that happen.

They called me at 1:30am while i was sleeping. left an email on strict instructions on what to do with my account and not to do with it..(no buying gold for x months, change password, lay low) kinda strange.... but whatever.

i have keybinds left on my bars, and my quest log is scattered.

Overall for 54 bucks and 12 hours of down time i would say it was worth the price, If never ordered a leveling service so i dont have much to compare this to as far as speed (wasn't 6 hours like the guy above me said his took)

service wise Jane was very helpful and always quick to respond.

After buying the service i noticed they aren't a sponsored or paid member.. that made me nervous.. but i have my 5th level 100 now and it was nice to take a day off and let someone else do the work!
    Last edited by MikeB28; 12-20-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Freshleveling's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MikeB28 View Post
    Testing 95-100 now. will report back here when done.

UPDATE 12/20/2014

So an honest review.

Initially i thought i had made a mistake, a man called me from a very busy area (lots of background noise) with a very heavy accent, i couldn't understand him so opened a chat with Jane who is quick to reply and friendly. my account was locked 2 times after the second time unlocking they were able to get in and start.

i ordered 95 -100 took them 12 hours.

the package that i ordered didnt get completed with what they promised however so you might be cautious about that.

this is what i ordered:

Cheapest WOD EU 90-100 100% Handleveling Package
    1. Level 90-100
    2. Improve your gathering skills from 600 to 700
    3. 5000+ Gold
    4. Item level 580
    5. All Quests Done by do quests and dungeons
    Hand Made 100% Safe Guaranteed.We will keep all the items and the gold for you.
    The price is cheapest at the moment ,if you don't believe , you can check around.
    100% Safe Guaranteed

**My gathering skills are exactly the same as when i handed the account over.
    **All quests and dungeons were NOT done.
    **I didnt earn 5000+gold roughly 4k

My item level is 586 so they made that happen.

They called me at 1:30am while i was sleeping. left an email on strict instructions on what to do with my account and not to do with it..(no buying gold for x months, change password, lay low) kinda strange.... but whatever.

i have keybinds left on my bars, and my quest log is scattered.

Overall for 54 bucks and 12 hours of down time i would say it was worth the price, If never ordered a leveling service so i dont have much to compare this to as far as speed (wasn't 6 hours like the guy above me said his took)

service wise Jane was very helpful and always quick to respond.

After buying the service i noticed they aren't a sponsored or paid member.. that made me nervous.. but i have my 5th level 100 now and it was nice to take a day off and let someone else do the work!
    Nearly all of instructions is to keep your account safety ,that's the important thing!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]WOW Legion 100-110 HandLeveling(24 hours),WoW Gold /ArcheAge Gold/FFXIV Gil/FIFA15 Coins/GW2 Gold/RS Gold Skype:freshleveling(the picture has our website ,that's ours)
    Homepage:www.freshleveling.com

Samztwitch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to "Jane" right now, most likely buying 90-100 powerlevel, i'll update!

Update: Purchased it, got them logged in and started with the help of Jane. Will update again!

Update (After completion):
    Alright, so i purchased it around 20:55 and by 11:00 the next morning it was completed. He was on break the first 4 hours after purchase and then when he came back he did a great job. I had 12k gold (had around 6-7k before) and 584 ilvl. I will definitly use them again and Jane was a great support! Thanks for the service and i'd definitly recommend these guys!
    Last edited by Samztwitch; 12-23-2014 at 08:58 AM.

silentwiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did these guys go offline? haven't heard back in a few hours and their website online help seems to not be working.

ali123456's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Hand leveling takes 26hours? I've done 10 chars by hand 6-7 hours each.