Feenix Warsong T3 Rogue menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Klaus.3105's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Warsong T3 Rogue

Dear Community,

I am selling a undead Rogue on feenix warsong with very insane gear for PVP and for PVE and the ZG Rapotor mount.
    !!!!! T3: 7/9 Parts and T2 8/8 !!!!!!!!

Off set items like [Prestor's Talisman of Connivery] [Belt of Never-ending Agony].

Professions are Herbalism 300/300 and Engi 300/300 with all the Engi funitems for PVP.

On the rogue you also have the ZG-Rogue Trinket [Renataki's Charm of Trickery] and for PVE [Kiss of the Spider] from Naxx.

As Main weapons with hemo specc you have [Misplaced Servo Arm] and !!!!!!!!!! [Iblis, Blade of the Fallen Seraph] !!!!!!!!!!!

Other weapons on the Rogue:
    Daggers: [Perdition's Blade] [Death's Sting] [Dragonfang Blade] [Maexxna's Fang]
    Swords: [Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight] [Warblade of the Hakkari] [Ancient Qiraji Ripper] [Chromatically Tempered Sword] [Vis'kag the Bloodletter]

The gear is enchanted also with the bis enchants. The t3 shoulders have the 26AP and 1% Critical enchant.

I have full info required for the account which includes accname, acc-password, SQ and SA and ofc the eMail.

I am looking for 200€ and I just accept the middleman precious

Leave a comment with your skype or add me directly there...

Kind regards
    Last edited by Klaus.3105; 11-12-2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention the ZG raptor mount

Feenix Warsong T3 Rogue