WTT or WTS my US hearthstone account for your Molten wow private server account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brainpower999's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT or WTS my US hearthstone account for your Molten wow private server account

My US hearthstone account for your Molten wow acc - Neltharion server or read

WoW Private Server: Molten

The hearthstone account is on US server !!!

What i have on the account:

A couple of golden cards
    loads and loads of white and blue cards. It has everything thats required for most decks, lots of crap stuff has been disenchanted.
    21 epic cards, you have two faceless, BGH, paladin weapons, gorehowl, shaman earth elemental taunt and doomhammer, etc ... i can tell you all if you are interested.
    10 legendary cards: Cenarius, King Krush, Tyrion, Al-Akir, Lord Jarraxxus, old Murk Eye, Maexxna, Ragnaros, Ysera, Deathwing
    6 card backs, almost all except life gathering one and another one afaik.
    1735 arcane dust, you can make another legendary at your wish or 4 epics or whatever you want ...
    The battletag can be changed.

Most of the important legendaries are there, full murloc deck with ALL that you need, full handlock deck with all 4 gigants + jarraxus + all the goodies. Excellent hunter and paladin decks, etc ...

I can also throw in another bnet account with Diablo 3, it has a nice DH on it but nothing else really.

I need a decent Molten wow account, on Neltharion server or any Cata server that you can transfer characters on Neltharion server. I am interested in mostly pvp characters, Paladin / DK / Druid / Rogue are preffered, however i`ll take anything if i think it has equivalent value as my Hearthstone account.

Or i can sell it for 50 euro.

I know i don`t have a reputation here, but i have on a local forum a profile with 24 feedback 100% positive where i have traded stuff worth ~2-3000 euro. I can show you proof by sending you a private message there or posting anything you want. I am not looking to scam anyone, i am interested in getting a Molten account to give to a mate to play with me. I can also give Molten wow - Neltharion gold for the account.

If you want to get in touch with me, PM ME and i will give you skype / facebook / yahoo messenger or even phone if really necessary.
    Last edited by brainpower999; 11-11-2014 at 02:41 PM.

WTT or WTS my US hearthstone account for your Molten wow private server account