Jon.peter (ownedcore profile) Arleqinz(Skype and ********ers profile) IS a scammer! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

julle2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jon.peter (ownedcore profile) Arleqinz(Skype and ********ers profile) IS a scammer!

I was scammed for a lot of gold by this guy, and the promised payment from him NEVER came through! DO NOT EVER TRADE WITH HIM.

His skypes are Arleqinz and Arleqinz90, DO NOT add them or trade with him.

His skipe profile is completely set up, and pure fake, every negative reputation comment on his profile gets removed instantly.

His epvpers profile is here:
    DO NOT TRADE WITH THAT PROFILE EVER, IT IS PURE SCAM.

Above is without () and without the dot after pv.

Jon.peter (ownedcore profile) Arleqinz(Skype and ********ers profile) IS a scammer!
    Ivan Horvat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should've googled his skype first to see whats up,and he is known scammer already,but we apparantly cant do much here...

julle2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ivan Horvat View Post
    you should've googled his skype first to see whats up,and he is known scammer already,but we apparantly cant do much here...
    Yes, and i can only blame myself for getting scammed, the gold though, is a minimal amount which i have earned back already, im more worried about the point that he's scamming and contiously is. He needs an IP ban, he obviously doesn't belong on this site.

I also learned that epvp is a shitty website, that NO one should ever use, it's so corrupt that i lol'd