Middle man Services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hristian Markov's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Middle man Services

MMS

MiddleManServices

Performing various Middle Man Services. EU
    Have you ever wanted to trade with somebody from /2 ? Have you ever ran out of Game time and with your seller offline ?
    NOT ANYMORE ! With my services you can trade with anyone suspicious guy from trade.

My routine:
    1. We all ( me, the buyer and the seller) get invited into a party. Everything get stated in the party chat.
    2. I receive my fee of 5k
    3. The buyer hands me the gold, item or whatever ingame thing he is trading.
    4. The seller gives the buyer the code or whatever non igname thing he is selling.
    5. After the buyer's approval I trade the the ingame currency.

Optional:
    I can keep the gold for a certain period, so the buyer is sure that the code is not getting declined. ( as long as everything is stated before the deal )

Preferred Realm: Stormscale.

Middle man Services
    Generaldark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy scammed me for 23k for a gametime card that had been used on Stormscale EU, ironic he's trying to be a middleman to stop scams, he sold me a used code then carried on spamming trade trying to sell more gametime. i often see him him in trade dont have anything to do with this guy.

Edit: Oh yeah btw i have a serious illness and im going thru chemo treatment, i explained this to him before hand hoping he had some morals and wouldnt scam someone so ill, but no he still did it, ive still got the skype conversation if needed.
    Last edited by Generaldark; 11-29-2014 at 06:36 AM.