1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PQR safe?

I'm just coming back to wow after a year break and had read that there were mass bannings for PQR. But most of these threads seem to be updated. Is it safe to use?

PQR safe?
    Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. /10char

Nylina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    39 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Negative! ss

Stiz2win's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah thats terrible. I cant even begin to image playing WoW without the helper. Any alternatives?

Steeltronic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox all the way.

moltenhumi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honorbuddy
    any rotation addons + luaunlocker, for example PE + Offspring, for free.

Trivouille's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Honorbuddy. (paid)
    - Soapbox rotations. (paid)
    - PE+ an unlocker of your choosing. (there are some free unlockers around, however FireHack is considered the best one atm due to making automatic aoe available).

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the fast responses. Do they all work about the same or is there a clearly better one? I don't have an issue paying for a service.

s1gnal's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox is the easiest method to use, and is most likely the best one if you only use it for PvE.

b0nze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by s1gnal View Post
    Soapbox is the most expensive method to use, and is most likely the best one if you only use it for PvE.
    fixed that for you

Also, after trying Sopabox for the Trial Period, I must say, it's doing very good, but I wouldn't use it in Mythic Raids.

For a casual player with a big wallet that wants to invest zero time in configuration, it might be the best choice.
    Last edited by b0nze; 11-03-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by b0nze View Post
    fixed that for you

Also, after trying Sopabox for the Trial Period, I must say, it's doing very good, but I wouldn't use it in Mythic Raids.

For a casual player with a big wallet that wants to invest zero time in configuration, it might be the best choice.
    Perfectly capable in Mythics. Not just for casual players with big wallets. A bit critical are we? Also, it is always my goal to provide a rotation that requires as little configuration as possible with already optimal settings. Some settings are left up tot he users to adjust in the GUI if they don't use the default settings. Additionally, if it isn't something I already support, if it is requested and valid, I include it.

So I guess it would be more of a question of if you want support for what you get/pay for. The thing is it is the same today as it was when I first showed up here, developers simply don't listen to users. There are great options out there, as you claim but it certainly isn't nothing I can't or haven't already create(d). I applaud those who do free work, but as I can see, most tend to direct attention away from the lapse in response for single rotation developers.

So for a more clear evaluation, this of course being biased, but who isn't at this point? I will leave all product names out to avoid highlighting them but I am in fact the most expensive developer atm(I think?).
    - I also don't depend on a 2 level structure to deliver my product to my customers.
    - I directly provide support for both my program and my rotations, all in 1 spot.
    - I am on top of updates. While like most we do experience downtime, it is the fastest to be available and running to date. I try to keep with this on updates and will continue throughout WOD
    - I am, after early development, community driven. I use the experience and feedback of users to customer tailor some features that work for everyone.
    - I love what I do and I am willing to sacrifice a lot of personal things for it and my users.
    - I am private, exclusive to a limited audience. Though popular, I am not available to EVERYONE. I prefer this, for obvious reasons.

So in short, it does not just appeal to casual gamers. Most people don't enjoy having to dig through pages of threads, deal with comparability issues with unlockers, downtime for either of the 2, etc. Then they have to worry about how long it will take to get a response if it does not work and so on. Some of us just decided to make that easier, and it works.
    It certainly is not limited as you wish to describe it.

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Soap does a good job with his rotations. If you can afford it i think you get what you pay for.
    Imho i think it will do ok mythic raids.

But he arnt a top raider. And he isnt you. So the rotation wont be perfect, so imho if you are ok with being a good raider but not perfect then rotation bot are good and in that regard afaik Soap is a good option.
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all for the feedback. I purchased Soaps rotations back in the PQR days and they weren't bad but they were not the best either. In the end I don't believe I ever really used them. Though just coming back I'll start with those and move from there. Thanks again for all the help EVERYONE!!.

nilrem2004's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gabbz View Post
    I think Soap does a good job with his rotations. If you can afford it i think you get what you pay for.
    Imho i think it will do ok mythic raids.

But he arnt a top raider. And he isnt you. So the rotation wont be perfect, so imho if you are ok with being a good raider but not perfect then rotation bot are good and in that regard afaik Soap is a good option.
    Luckily there are top raiders working with some HB combat routine developers making them perfect for mythic raiding and top performance in all situations, and also making it cheaper and better alternative.
    Supporter of Frozen.

wowmerq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally raid in a top US 250 guild and rank consistently with Soapbox's rotations.

All his rotations already have built-in SoO boss logic, and will have WoD boss logic when it comes out. They are smart rotations, and work against all the mechanics a boss fight throws at you to stay optimal.

They are more than perfect for Mythic raiding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast