WoW account for BTC - Multiple 90s, CM Gear etc.. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ineedhelpwithanexploitlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account for BTC - Multiple 90s, CM Gear etc..

What am I selling: I'm selling:

90 Warlock, ilvl: 554 ( enough valor to upgrade gear ) with challenge mode transmog 10/10 gold and phoenix mount, and hella achieves from raids and stuff.
    90 DeathKnight, ilvl 510 ( My gpu is broken so I can't login ) and is geared for blood tanking with a few really good weapons from SOo flex.
    90 Rogue , ilvl 510 Geared for pvp with last seasons gear and not too many achieves as I really hate rogues and is broke but has the blue re-colour tmog
    90 Monk, ilvl 400 something ( whatever the 90 boost is ) I don't play it because I hate it and is really gay to play.
    90 Mage ilvl 498 geared for pvp, just needs some new pvp gear and has enough gold to buy new gems etc.
    And a lot of more alts.. the account comes with all BoA for every class ( I've farmed all boa cloth, plate , mail and weapons and trinkets )

Original Ownership: I'm the original owner I've been playing for 6 years on and off
    Region: US account

Account Description: across all the characters I have around 10-15k gold , not a lot of vanity items apart from the ones you pickup from around MOP I have the mirror one and fireworks and thats about it for vanity items. I have the Black war bear, Phosphorescent stone drake, rusted proto drake , challenge mode mount, and those dinosaur mounts from the rare dudes. I have all in all 21 mounts but a majority of them are epic mounts either bought with gold or farmed I also have the nightwing mount from R.A.F. I've been playing for about 6 years so I've got quite a lot of achievements I've farmed for. Most of the characters I don't play apart from my Warlock which is one of the best toons I have and one of the toons I really enjoy and I've got quite a lot of gold on all the toons so don't worry about going broke and yeah thats mostly everything I can post..
    Screenshots: Here are some screenshots of my account, taken 30/10/2014

Not posting screenshots here as people might reverse image search or some shit, PM me on aim to get the screenshot(s) of the toons etc.

Payment: It's preffered BTC if possible, and I'm looking for around $140-150 as It does have WOD too and game time
    Contact: You could either PM me or contact me on AIM which my AIM is:

Just Sweq

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

WoW account for BTC - Multiple 90s, CM Gear etc..