!!!Cheap Powerleveling by Wow player with cancer who is struggling to pay subs!!! EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Generaldark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!!!Cheap Powerleveling by Wow player with cancer who is struggling to pay subs!!! EU

Hey guys i have been playing WoW since it started im an oldskool player with an oldskool attitude as in i enjoy helping players out.
    I have liver cancer and my life has been turned upside down ive had to stop work, i got into debt as my direct debits kept coming out of my bank and at the moment im struggling to pay my subs, i actually just got ripped off by a scammer for 25k buying a gametime card that had already been used.

So im looking for a way i can make some cash to help pay my subs, i will have to play your account and i will be leveling the chars myself, i wont be doing any account stealing or anything like that thats not in my nature, the password will remain the same so you can access your account at anytime, and you will be able to contact me on skype while i do the leveling.

I can only do EU as im EU and the way round the different IP's is you tell blizzard you are going to a gaming house on holiday.

The prices are all negotiable but will be around:
    £20 0-60
    £30 0-70
    £45 0-80
    £55 0-85
    £65 0-90
    With 10% being donated to Cancer Research.

Also can lvl Mining, Herbing, Fishing and Archeology.

If people are worried about being ripped off i could take half the payment for half the levelling then you could decide to pay the other half or take your account back i dont mind.
    I can also do other things like certain ach's i prefer doing PVP as thats what i tend to do nowadays and i will look at possibly leveling professions and doing reps.
    I will take payment by Skrill, Bitcoins and possibly paypal (i owe paypal £10 and not sure if they will add anything extra on to it)

You can contact me on Skype my addy is "Generaldarky" and my email is [email protected]

My Bitcoin Wallet adress is 1BXZUSRmPF1iw93vYwHJ1RRvsp8RP1DiPP
    Skrill and Paypal [email protected]
    Last edited by Generaldark; 10-29-2014 at 10:59 PM.

!!!Cheap Powerleveling by Wow player with cancer who is struggling to pay subs!!! EU
    quasiwarcraft's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO POST!!!

Considering a character boost is 60 USD I think for you to actually get an audience you'll need to rethink your pricing a tad.

Also I would like to know the estimated time it would be to get this leveling done.

Generaldark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries i appreciate the feedback as im new to this but pretty sure i can do a good service , i had a look at prices of other services they wanted £31 to lvl 60 and £87 to lvl 90
    http://www.offgamers.com/world-of-warcraft/wow-eu/world-of-warcraft-eu-leveling/wow-power-leveling-c-16-2522-1692-272.ogm

And another one i looked up on here was $89 to 90
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...xperience.html (Cheap WOW Gold & Manual WOW Powerleveling - 8 Years Leveling Experience)

Level 90 would be 7-8 days, i didnt put the times in as that would be dependent on the person and it would be something id discuss on a one to one basis.
    Also if you read what i posted "The prices are all negotiable but will be around" so there is room for movement.

Also im the type of person that would be likely to make friends with the people im lvling for and be happy to play with them after id lvled them especially if they like pvp, so for instance i could level a char to 90 then id do BG's with them so they could get their pvp gear and chat on skype and even help them in arena for free.
    And i would always be about if any of my customers/new friends wanted to ask a question or needed a hand with something, well if the cancer doesnt get me first! :/

But £60-65 seems reasonable for 7-8 days work especially when you get a 2366 rated player to play with and have some lolz in BG's afterwards or come and play some RBG's as i often run groups.

Infact i was even thinking about doing a special introductory offer for the first couple of people of £8.99 0-60 which will take 1-2 days id do my best to have it done in a day.

Also id suspect that if other services are offering it very cheap chances are they will be using a bot as $60 which is £37 seems very cheap for 7 days hand levelling a char, id suspect at that price its being botted.
    Last edited by Generaldark; 10-29-2014 at 10:36 PM.