Samsung GALAXY Note 4 eBay Listing Opportunity (-,000+ A Day!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

aohare94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samsung GALAXY Note 4 eBay Listing Opportunity ($50-$2,000+ A Day!)

Add 'aohare94' to Skype ASAP

We are always on the lookout for eBay sellers to help list our Samsung GALAXY Note 4s! To be eligible you must have a PayPal Debit MasterCard® and attach it to a Google Wallet account before shipment. We only accept payments from Google Wallet, no exceptions. In addition to the above, you must also have the 21-day fund hold on your PayPal account removed (this typically only affects new and below standard sellers). These requirements guarantee payment protection for everyone involved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please contact us with your eBay profile and current feedback and your Skype name from the best email to contact you back. You could be working with your own specific account representative today.

FAQ (Please Read):
    What process is involved for me to get the Samsung GALAXY Note 4 to my customers?
    Basically, you will list our phones for us. Once a sale is made through your listing you will send us the payment after subtracting eBay’s fees and your commission. After the payment is received, we will promptly ship the Samsung GALAXY Note 4 via FedEx and send you the tracking number within 24 hours.

How long can I expect the shipment to take?
    Shipping typically takes 2-4 days. Please allow us 24 hours for handling, although, in the past it’s usually been quite a bit quicker.

What colors available for the Samsung GALAXY Note 4?
    Currently we have Charcoal Black and Frost White available.

You mentioned a lot of requirements I have to meet in order to list for you. Do you mind running me through a simple list?
    No problem. Again, we apologize if this puts anyone off, but this system has proven to be the most effective way to protect ourselves while offering the maximum protection for our listers.

The requirements are as follows:
    · You must have a verified eBay seller profile at least 90 days old
    · You must have a PayPal Debit MasterCard® and attach it to a verified Google Wallet account before shipment
    · You must have already removed the 21-day fund hold that PayPal places on new sellers and below standard sellers (more information can be found HERE)
    · In your reply, please include your eBay profile/ feedback and your Skype name from the best email to contact you back.

Samsung GALAXY Note 4 eBay Listing Opportunity (-,000+ A Day!)