WTS 6x 90ilvl and alts,own 25lvl guild and around 200k golds and much goods-DREANOR menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stounik's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 6x 90ilvl and alts,own 25lvl guild and around 200k golds and much goods-DREANOR

Hello,

I would like to sell account with 6x 90 lvl and some alts also in other servers.
    42 mounts

Main, Awesome looking BE Warlock named Lilliam, 554 ilvl and Ench,Tailor, Archelogy, Fishing, cooking on 600 skill,

2) 90 lvl Orc Warrior named Natthaniell .. Guild master of 25 lvl earning guild, 523 ilvl and Blachsmith, Jewelcrafting 600 skill.

3) 90 lvl Orc Shaman named Anakiin .. 525 ilvl, 600 Enginerring

4) 90 lvl Undead Mage named Raillys .. 520 ilvl and 600 Alchemy and almost 600 herbalism.

5) and 6) are 90 lvls BE monk and DK, under 500 ilvl and Mining,herbalism and skinning

more chars are around 30 - 80 lvl, some of them on Draenor and some of them on more servers.

around 200 pets and 5 of them are on 25 lvl and rare.

here are some screens, if you are interesting, I will send more.

THIS IS like 4 months old screen, I wasnt playing, so there is around 150k golds only in GUILD BANK !!

here are a screens of chars and mounts,

This is main!

Two person Drake

Rare Quiraji tank

Price is 349 USD, but with fast comunication and deside, cheaper!!

Email: [email protected]

WTS 6x 90ilvl and alts,own 25lvl guild and around 200k golds and much goods-DREANOR