Gold on KJ-US-H menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

loves2spooge's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on KJ-US-H

I am looking to sell gold on Kil Jaeden US Horde. I have very reasonable prices.

$6/10k which is lower than any online site currently, and you get to buy from a secure buyer that has never had a ban and there is 0 risk that you will have your account hacked as account information is not necessary. I need to sell asap. The process is as follows:

1. PM me using OwnedCore, I will only sell to OwnedCore users
    2. Include in your PM, how much you would like to purchase, your character name, and a deadline for purchase
    3. I will respond with a yes/no
    4. If yes, I will invite you to my guild and you will accept the invite.
    5. I will deposit your gold into the guild bank and you will be able to withdraw immediately after payment is received via PayPal (No exceptions on paypal payment)
    6. Done If it all went well, we can continue to do business.

Note* The first amount of gold sold will be under 50k. After I know you are trustworthy and capable of paying me via paypal without incident, we will discuss higher trades.

Thank you

Spooge

Gold on KJ-US-H