WoD: x1 90, MAX Jewelcraft & Alchemy W/ Slideshow menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingJarvis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoD: x1 90, MAX Jewelcraft & Alchemy W/ Slideshow

Link to Offer:

Hey and thanks for taking the time to read this! Pre-Ordered WoD + Game Time Remaining! Contains: x4 Embersilk Bags, A level 90 on a complete server, a well-developed Jewelcrafting profession, and a complete Alchemy profession (Both are 600)! Also is the owner of the Warlord's motorcycle mount! This account is great for both old, returning, or new players! I will ONLY be selling this account through PlayerAuctions. It is there you can see a slideshow of the ACTUAL characters on the account and the links to their MaskedArmory.This account includes:

- Warlords of Draenor
    - 1x Level 90 Character
    - Complete 600 Alchemy
    - Well-Developed 600 Jewelcrafting
    - 4x Embersilk Bags
    - Purchase Security through PlayerAuctions
    - FREE 7 Day Warranty
    - Option to Purchase 1 FULL YEAR Warranty
    - Expert Help to Safely Acquiring Account (Me )
    - Game Time Remaining!

The first few are self explanatory and target in-game content. All of my accounts come with game time remaining (How much is marked on the PlayerAuctions website, so you can visually see for yourself prior to purchase). The rest are incentives I offer with everything I sell:

-The PlayerAuctions process is scam-proof for both the buyer and seller (Posting the process in a comment below).
    -I offer a FREE 7 day warranty on the account, so if for any reason you experience difficulties, you can be fully refunded and I will take the account back. For extra, you can extend this warranty to 1 year.
    -I have successfully sold over 20 World of Warcraft accounts. I am familiar with the process and willing to help anyone make the account their own!

If you visit my offers, you can see I am a 27/27, 100% satisfaction seller. If you want to take the time, feel free to click on the blue (27) and read the testimonials given by previous buyers! Also, make sure to click on "View Profile" to see the characters in MaskedArmory!

For more information on me, or to see my other accounts for sale (Including superb one character accounts with FULL 522 PvP gear) please check out my store at:

WoD: x1 90, MAX Jewelcraft & Alchemy W/ Slideshow
    KingJarvis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you who don't understand the PlayerAuctions process, here is a break down of how it works:
    1 ) Your payment goes in
    2 ) I input account information to PlayerAuctions
    3 ) They make sure Game Time is still active (Takes 30 minutes -1 Hour)
    4 ) You get the information, go to Battle.net and use S/Q to make your IP home.
    5 ) You log into game and make sure the character is level 90 and what not.
    6 ) You come back to PlayerAuctions website and confirm delivery in Active Orders.
    7 ) You are free to change e-mail and password. Account belongs to you.
    8 ) I offer a 7 day insurance, which allows you to have the account, feel the mechanics of it and make sure everything you want is there. In the event the account gets banned for being sold (I've never seen it happen, nor heard of it happening unless you say in-game you bought it) you can request a FULL refund, on me. I've never had this happen in 20+ accounts sold, but I'd still like my buyer to feel a sense of security. (Please be aware I am not eligible to refund for all bans. If you have the account for 14 days and bot on it and get yourself banned, that's on you.)
    *PlayerAuctions does not release your payment to me until the 7 day insurance runs up to protect the buyer.

If you have any other questions on the PlayerAuctions process or me, please be sure to ask by either commenting below or messaging me on PlayerAuctions!