Selling US-Horde HEROIC Garrosh | 25$ Easy & Quick Heirloom! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PvECarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling US-Horde HEROIC Garrosh | 25$ Easy & Quick Heirloom!

Hello, we are offering Heroic Garrosh (Note, Heroic not Mythic) for 25$. Your first kill will give you a heroic heirloom for leveling. Note this service is only for US-Horde & loot setting will be set to Personal.

Message me on skype, PvECarry.

Professional Carry and Guild. Legit 100%. Services were fast and players are pro gamers. Will definitely recommend. I already have a 2nd booking with them.
    Ordered a lot of stuff from PvECarry they had great customer service give me some discounts and I am very happy with the service they gave me
    I order Herioc Lei Shen and Ra-Den achivments and got the Ra-Den FoS!! most sellers charging double the price these guys offer they gave me updates constantly
    and then I order a Bralwers Guild 2 PG's and the rest of my Dungeons and Raid meta and other achivements to be complete and done it all in 3days!!!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND GREAT PRICES GUYS
    well speak to you on Monday for a full heroic SOO clear I will definetly use u guys again
    Purchased a SoO 10 man carry last week through PVECarry. Everything went extremely well, from my initial questions to the super fast run, they were friendly, professional, and delivered beyond my expectations. Walked away with 10+ new pieces of gear. Would definitely recommend their services.
    bought SoO Clear fast and smooth. These guys don't screw around.
    Completed the Flex Meta run. Wow! This group was fantastic. Amazing group of people in game, and very friendly on voice chat. They are insanely geared, and the whole thing took a couple of hours at most. They even were happy to redo something when there was a bit of a glitch in the game mechanics.

Bottom line is, can't recommend them highly enough, and will be booking some more events with them asap.
    Ordered a Glory of The Orgrimmar run last week while I was out of town. Answered every question I had beforehand without fail. The skype rep was very thorough and it's a GREAT price, will definitely order something again soon!
    Absolutely great group of guys, extremely professional and talented! Run went super smooth and got lucky with a bunch of loot! Would gladly do business with them again!
    A friend and I ran SoO full normal today and had a great time. I highly recommend these guys! The run was fast and we geared up nicely. Looking forward to working with them again.

Selling US-Horde HEROIC Garrosh | 25$ Easy & Quick Heirloom!
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note, we're running this quite a lot. We've been running for 4-6 hours today alone. If you add me now, we'll likely be able to get you into a grp within minutes!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beginning sales now, going for most of the day!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling now! Have spots, doing back to back pulls.