Excalibur WoW Accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NostalgicBattleForce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excalibur WoW Accounts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi There!

Since I've quit playing Excalibur WoW 2.4.3 server, I'm putting my accounts on sale.
    Prices are negotiable....Please take into consideration that some of these characters have extremely valuable Legendary items which are no longer obtainable through donations!!!!

Each character comes with 300-900 gold. Only serious offers please. Drop me a pm or even better add me on skype:

***Account 1***

[COLOR="#800080"]Level 70 Human PVP Rogue / Epic flying mount / Professions: Mining / Gear: 2 x Warglaive of Azzinoth (no longer obtainable) / Full Brutal set + accessories / Blackened Naaruu Sliver / Blade of life's inevitability / Some PvE epics.

Level 70 Undead PVE/PVP Warlock/ Epic flying mount / Professions: Tailor + JC / Gear: Grand Magister's staff of torrents (no longer obtainable) / Dark conjuror's collar (no longer obtainable) / Wand of the demonsoul / T6 bracers / Shifting Naaru Sliver / Sunfire Handwraps / Sunfire Robe / Pendant of sunfire / Mantle of Nimble thought / Nethervoid Cloak / Belt of blasting / Corrupted soulcloth pantaloons / Boots of incantions / Loop of forged power / Band of the eternal sage / Hex shrunken head / 4/5 Brutal set + accessories.

Level 70 Undead PVE Priest / Normal Flying mount / Professions: Alchemist + Herbalist / Gear: Hammer of Judgement / Orb of the soul eater / Carved Witch Doctor's stick / Hood of hexing / Shattered sun pendant of accumen / Fel tinged mantle / Nethervoid cloak / Scarlet sin'dorei robes / Vindicicator dreadweave cuffs / Timbal's focussing crystal / Icon of the silver crescent / Band of the eternal sage / Signet of ancient magics / Boots of incantions / Leggings of the incarnate / Belt of blasting / Handguards of the avatar / Some S2 pvp gear.

[SOLD!!!!!***Account 2*** SOLD!!!!!!!!!]

Level 70 Orc PVE hunter / Normal Flying mount / Professions: Skinning + Leatherworking (low) / Gear: Thori'dal, the star's fury (no longer obtainable) / Blackened Naaru Sliver / Shivering felspine / Grimgrin faceguard / Shattered sun pendant of might / Pauldrons of primal fury / Drape of the dark reavers /Scaled drakeskin chestguard / Bindings of lightning reflexes / Gauntlets of rapidity / Girdle of the deathdealer / Rift stalker leggings / Shadowhunter's treads / Hard khorium band / Band of the eternal champion / Berserker's call

***Account 3***

Level 70 Night elf Resto PVE/PVP Druid / Epic flight form / Professions: Enchanting + Engineering / Gear: Golden staff of the sin'dorei (no longer obtainable) / Idol of the raven goddess / Tranquil majesty wraps / Helm of natural regeneration / Shattered sun pendant of restoration / Nordrassil life mantle / Stainless cloak of the pure hearted / Robes of heavenly purpose / Thunderheart bracers / Life-step belt / Grovewalker's leggings / Boots of the divine light / Band of the eternal restorer / Ring of harmonic beauty / Essence oft the martyr / Battlemaster's perseverance / 2/5 Brutal + Merciless set + accessories.
    [/COLOR]

EDIT

***PRICES***

ACCOUNT 1: 70 EURO*

ACCOUNT 2: SOLD

ACCOUNT 3: 15 EURO

*Price based on amount of donator items on account.
    Last edited by NostalgicBattleForce; 01-22-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Excalibur WoW Accounts
    Nubbie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***Account 1*** still for grabs

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just give me a good offer mate! Keep in mind that account 1 has 75 EURO worth of (unobtainable) donator gear (5 items) + much more!
    Last edited by NostalgicBattleForce; 10-23-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Nubbie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atm i can only offer a Molten acc 4x80 paladin druid rogue mage.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated post with fixed prizes

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMPORTANT: For all those who are interested, I updated first post with new prices. These are the costs I made by donating and I want to cover it this way. Lower offers will not be accepted.

Avoyde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, is the rogue still for sale?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sure is!

Avoyde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome, how do we go about making the transaction?