WTB account unban menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rebornagain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB account unban

Looking to buy an account unban for an account that was banned about 6 months ago on the first offense, because of something that I didn't do. I've since started to replay on the same battle.net and haven't had any bans/ suspensions. I tried using serperioth to unban through tickets, but it hasn't worked. I haven't spoken to a GM on the phone yet, or to a supervisor nor have I asked for a final appeal. I'm willing to pay more than the average unban fee if someone can actually help me do this. I'll pay first for high reputation members. Willing to pay in USD or in game gold. Willing to pay a significant bonus if the account is actually unbanned.

Skype Rebornagain1

WTB account unban
    Creeqy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it was something you did not do, why would you even be tempted to pay money for the lack of service you've gotten?

If i were you i'd try to call and get someone on the line, using Phone usually strengthen complaints and are not as easily rejected as they would per e-mail.
    As long as you got your facts straight you should question theirs.

Goodluck!