Buying feenix BiS warrior,pally,shammy acc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying feenix BiS warrior,pally,shammy acc

As title says, im looking to buy a warrior, pally or shammy account, all im going to be doing is pvping, therefore dps set is my aim, or pvp set's mixed with pve for max output dps in BG's. Im not new to buying or selling, i dont really care if you have a pally with t3, im not using his heal set, im not using the warriors tank set, im not using the shammys resto set, these items on them mean less than shit too me. so dont add them to your selling factor to me. ive stated pretty clearly i want to use this character for pvp, only gonna be on in free time and thats what i enjoy, so please, save yourself time and insults you wont quite understand if you don't regard this message.

That being stated, engineering is a plus, r14 gear is great but if you're still rocking r13 armor with zg wep, and blues as off equips, hop off lol
    Looking for the fun toys, not the half ass finished accounts you bought some time ago that ive probablly played already.
    Top end dps items, helpful pve trinks and what not are also great.

Will use middleman service, will be legit sale that way no BS
    I use paypal.

Post all offers, or message me, i use skype to contact via my phone, Im also US so keep in mind my pricing will be that currency.
    I will respond accordingly to my work schedule and time frame.

Thanks for the time and offers.
    Yes, i am a picky prick. ;]

Buying feenix BiS warrior,pally,shammy acc
    jhonny46's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)