Wildstar Account for WoW gold. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Brisselio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wildstar Account for WoW gold.

Have a Wildstar account that I want to trade for gold in WoW.

About the Wildstar account, I have 2 level 50's 1 is a warrior that is raid attuned with good gear and runes. 1800 full pvp gear set. Currently on the Avatus server but with the mega server it won't matter so much. I also have 10 plat on this character and 12 boom boxes left to open. All bank slots unlocked with tons of slots available. Elite Mineral fabkit at my housing plot with maxed mining/weaponsmithing. Also have an elite relic fabkit that I haven't used. I also have 43 total ability points and 48 total amp points. Maxed out soldier path as well.

The second character is a level 50 Medic. I haven't played too much on her, she isn't attuned but she has some good gear I have earned on her. Both of the characters are Exiles. Warrior is a Mordesh female, while the Medic is a Human female.

Was a pre order account, so I have all of those bonuses as well.

Leave a comment and we can negotioate how much to trade for and I also have screenshots of all of the stuff on my warrior.

Also forgot to add in about the warrior. I have the Rest in Piecemaker sword unlocked. You can't unlock this sword anymore.

Wildstar Account for WoW gold.