Warrior Two Times Rank 1 Two Times Gladiator menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Berserkerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior Two Times Rank 1 Two Times Gladiator

Hello guys

I am interested in selling my really old school account of 400 days total life time of played
    The account main character is my warrior a fully PvP geared Orc male warrior 2 times Rank 1 (Furious / Relentless Gladiator)
    and 2 times Gladiator (Vengeful / Vicious)
    The account also contains a Druid LvL 90 (No Good Gear) a Lock lvl 88 and a DK lvl 85 (Twink 2.6k 3s / 2,3k 2s)

The warrior has many rare achievements such as hand of adal and many other titles and mounts
    The account is active with 30 days game time
    Warrior has 50k gold + an insane amount of materials you can sell to make over 80k gold in AH in an instant
    Famous character with multiple Warcraftmovies.com i was top skilled / platinum / highest rated movie maker for a while

Gear Info

Warrior includes all kinds of Transmog gear (almost EVERYTHING expect Tier 3 Gear)
    AQ 40 / T2 / T7 / and many many more and goes on and on an insane amount of gear literally...
    All PVP Gear since season 1 is on the account
    A huge collection of weapons ashkade axes swords relentless glad / furi glad etc
    All Epic PVP Tabards

Warrior Armory Link:

Warrior Photos in Game

Relentless Gladiator: View image: Wo WScrn Shot 082814 003016

Furious Gladiator: View image: Wo WScrn Shot 082814 003049

Warrior Bank / Gear: View image: Wo WScrn Shot 082814 003133

Reason to why i am selling the account:

I quit playing the game a very long time ago i borrowed my account to a friend he played for a while he quit i never gave him any info apart from Email + Password

I am willing to provide my ID both sides in proper form to my buyer
    I will provide CD Key from Vanila
    I will provide SQ + Answer
    I am the original owner and can prove in multiple methos as facebook

Are you interested?
    Please add me in skype so we can talk further for price

Thanks in advance please feel free to add me in skype to talk to me via call and ask for more details or any questions i am online often on my phone / pc

Warrior Two Times Rank 1 Two Times Gladiator