Warlock Green Fire Questline menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

azerus123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlock Green Fire Questline

If you need or want Green Fire as a Warlock, but probably you just can't beat Kanrethad or are too lazy to do whole questline as well as the scenario...

I sell currently the whole service of questline (Yes, whole questline, not the scenario.) by the price of just 25 USD .

Requeriments
    Item Level 500 or higher
    200g reserved for Glyph,Talent and Spec possible changes if needed

What about me?

I'm currently a WoW player since 2006 (Pre-BC) and I love the game, as my skills are decent with my Warlock (Item Level 587) I love helping others as well!

My current payment method is PayPal, so if you are buying the boost you can PM so I give you the direction of my account.

If you want to talk with me, just PM me here in OwnedCore, I'll give all the possible explanations of the service, I am here to be serious and to do my work, please be aswell.

What are you waiting for your Green Fire?
    Last edited by azerus123; 10-06-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Warlock Green Fire Questline