1 (ONE) Warlord of Draenor beta key (region free) €10/ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Omahz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 (ONE) Warlord of Draenor beta key (region free) €10/$12

Not completely sure that it's region free but I think all keys are so this one should be as well, and if it isn't it is EU.

€10 (Euro) or $12 (US Dollar). You send me the payment as a gift via Paypal (gift only for my safety so you can't scam me by taking the money back) and I will send you the key either to your mail, in PM here or on Skype (your choice) when I've received the payment.

If you for some reason can't use the key I won't refund it so make sure you have everything you need to be able to use it before you contact me. For example: you must have an active subscription on your account and it must have a valid Mists of Pandaria license. I am not to be blamed for any of your mistakes, this key IS REAL and WILL work if you have everything set up correct.

Send me a PM and we can discuss it further, I only have one key so first come first served.
    Loading signature...

1 (ONE) Warlord of Draenor beta key (region free) €10/
    Omahz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's sold!