Gold on EU - Nebe\Janudar\Nui - Private Seller - Cheap Prices - Paypal Only menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ymko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on EU - Nebe\Janudar\Nui - Private Seller - Cheap Prices - Paypal Only

Hi, i'm just a private seller trying to sell my gold privately, meaning more security as there isn't as huge amount of transactions going in and out everyday!
    If you would like to purchase contact me with the details below!

I'm currently ONLINE!

Server: EU - Nebe
    Stock: EMPTY
    Price: 0.18€ per 1 gold
    Payment Method: Paypal ONLY
    Contact Details:

You pay first and as soon as i receive the payment, i send you the gold in-game(either through mail system or through auction house depending on your server). I am willing to go in any amount of increment payments as you wish, so if you are buying 100g and you don't trust me, you can pay in increments of 10g.

Other servers on same auction cluster AH6(Nui,Janudar and Nebe) are possible through an AH sale, but you will get 5% less gold(Auction house takes 10%, 5% from your side, 5% i'm willing to pay) and will require 1% of the buy amount for you to have in order to place the Auction sale, the 1% will be returned later.

So for example if you are on another server(not Nebe):
    You pay for 100 gold on Nui, you get roughly 95 gold on Nui +- 1g.

In order for me to confirm that you are the person i'm talking to, and to make sure i am the person you are talking to please make sure to PM me on the website or write a forum post in this thread!

Scammers don't bother contacting me, i know how it works!
    Last edited by ymko; 09-28-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Gold on EU - Nebe\Janudar\Nui - Private Seller - Cheap Prices - Paypal Only