Cheap hand earned credits /mil on Red Reaper and Beregen Colony. .85 on Bastion! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Solojack's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap hand earned credits $5/mil on Red Reaper and Beregen Colony. $5.85 on Bastion!

Why purchase from me?
    I am a private seller, so you know your purchases will be safer than large sellers who attract unwanted attention.
    I earn safe credits, all accounts I sell on have obtained credits legitimately in game with 0 botting or buying, so it's safer for you!

Price: $5.85=1 mil credits for the Bastion
    Price: $5=1 mil for Beregen Colony and Red Reaper!

Also accepting € and any other paypal acceptable currency.

Limited offer: Get a free mil with the purchase of 5mil or more!

Servers: Bastion, Beregen Colony, and Red Reaper

Payment: Paypal Gift

Contact: skype Acc name:Devoottee Screen name:Jacksolo <--Click this button to add me to Skype!

Note: May show online due to mobile device. I will respond if available or get back to you! Also button may show offline even when online, best to msg and be sure!

Hours: My hours can vary, but besides monday-friday 4-11PM Pacific. I will get back to you quickly! Most deliveries are instant, I guarantee within 12 hours!

Customer Feedback:

kalfis049
    Bought SWTOR credits, was a quick and easy buy A+++
    Zehel167
    Great trade quick easy
    Gymrat
    Great seller. Instant, and reliable!!
    Keeveen
    good seller
    Last edited by Solojack; 09-24-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Cheap hand earned credits /mil on Red Reaper and Beregen Colony. .85 on Bastion!