Selling All current and future Tuanha routines menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DARKFOXX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling All current and future Tuanha routines

Selling All current and future Tuanha routines for 35$, you send it to my paypal and I change the info to whatever you want on Tuanha.biz with all the accounts, I will not give you the current info because it contains my personal email, you just tell me what you want it to be. Know this, I talk to Tuanha personally, and have also talked to him about me doing this, he gave me permission, if you steal the account and run, I will have the account stopped, This is for legit people. The routines are currently 89$ bucks on his website, so they are worth 35 bucks, since WOD is coming out I plan on only playing my main. These routines are only for honorbuddy bots. leave a message if you want anymore info. I only used Monk heals but I was top heals for months while I used it by about double everyone elses overall and hps

Currently his Routines support
    Druid
    Warrior
    Monk
    Paladin
    Shaman
    Hunter
    Deathknight
    Rogue
    and any routine he creates in the future.

Selling All current and future Tuanha routines
    DARKFOXX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *********************************sold*******************************