0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

→ WoD closed BETA CD Keys ↔ Global ↔ Cheap ↔ Instant ↔ $26 USD ↔ €20 EUR ←

◆ 1x ◆World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor closed beta cd key◆$22 USD◆€18 EUR◆

◆ 2x ◆World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor closed beta cd key◆$39 USD◆€30.3 EUR◆

◆ 3x ◆World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor closed beta cd key◆$50 USD◆€39 EUR◆

▶ CD Keys are global an delivered instantly.

▶▷ Payments through PayPal.

▶▷▶ Add me on Skype --- big_roddy1988
    Last edited by Big _Roddy1988; 09-24-2014 at 02:06 AM.

→ WoD closed BETA CD Keys ↔ Global ↔ Cheap ↔ Instant ↔  USD ↔ €20 EUR ←
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Careful - Fake vouches - It's the same scammer from 2 days ago who got banned on OC.

The Vouches are stolen from Lechris29

His IP is attached to his other Skype: jessemcclung816

✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Big _Roddy1988's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HERE IS THE REAL STORY
    I was essentially the target of virtual extortion. I had a customer (The guy posting above me ), who made a small purchase, however he was questioning my legitimacy prior to the trade, and I sent him a screenshot of my PayPal (Which showed I've earned over $8000 this quarter alone). He became jealous, and he claimed to have a "cousin who is an OC moderator". He proceeded to demand large amounts of cash, (over $400 USD, $300 cash and 8 sets of CD keys), or my "business would be over". I told him I didn't take kindly to being threatened and blackmailed in such a way, that he should be grateful for the extremely good deal I'd given him, and that I would not take his threats seriously, or meet his extreme demands. I told him "Besides, why should I pay such a ransom if there is no proof the threats and demands will cease? What is to prevent you from saying the same thing next week?". He said that "I could afford it" and it would simply be a "Drop in the bucket" to someone as successful as I am. (However, me along with three other associates whom I've known for 12+ years, are not all that wealthy, and the extortionist didn't understand that the $8000+ in revenues we've generated this quarter were not 100% profits, that we have expenses, and still have to purchase the products that we sell). I continued to argue his flawed reasoning, I tried to appeal to his emotions, I tried to appeal to his morals, ethics, and conscience (Which obviously he and his gang of friends have none), however my attempts were all in vain. I could see they were desperate, and I wasn't going to budge. The threats continued for some amount of days, and I kept calling their bluff. They were asking for hundreds of dollars in cash and merchandise, with zero guarantee that the threats would completely stop. Then I woke up one day, and see that I have had my threads destroyed by them, and had a harassing email from my blackmailer gloating about what they'd done, claiming that there would be serious further consequences for me, continually threatening me, trying to intimidate me, swearing and taunting me. That's what happened. Life was unfair to me. The bad guys won this time around.
    Last edited by Big _Roddy1988; 09-24-2014 at 01:54 AM.