CModes - ID Verified - Fast, Cheap, Trusted - Alliance/Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NRGETiK's Avatar Banned Amazing D3 Services CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CModes - ID Verified - Fast, Cheap, Trusted - Alliance/Horde

WE DO NOT ACCEPT BPETS

About Us:
    We've been selling full challenge mode carries for months now. While we are still making fine tunings to our team. We are always 100% upfront, honest, and WILL ALWAYS LET YOU BE THE FINAL CHOICE in how we operate. You can expect a smooth run with us! We all have a lot of experience doing CM carries. You can expect your challenge mode to be fast, as we all have the skill and best in slot challenge mode gear to clear 9/9 Gold in less than 2 hours. Your level of gear and experience do NOT matter! We've 4 manned these challenge modes, and while we'd love to have you along, you don't have to worry about any pressure or judgement no matter your situation. However; we're always willing to provide tips on your class (provided it's one we're versed in) if you ask.

One of the best things about our carries, however; is that we're non-elitist. Feel free to join us in skype or TS for friendly conversation and joking around, something you won't get with a lot of CM groups. We play this game because we enjoy it, not for epeen, so we make the most out of every moment of it.

What you Get From Us:
    -A unique, class specific transmog set to be the envy of the server!
    -All four Pandaren Pheonix mounts! Come 6.0!
    -The title "The Undaunted"
    -A teleport to every MoP dungeon with a 8 hour cooldown!
    -A complete week's valor cap!
    -430 Achievement points!

What we expect from you:
    1. If you schedule a run with us and make your deposit. That deposit is non-refundable.
    2. If you are un-able to show to your scheduled time. Let one of us know (preferable 24 hours ahead of time).
    3. Remember you are PAYING for 4 peoples time. Not just one.
    4. Don't try to haggle us, this isn't a car purchase.
    5. Finally we are people just like you and treat this like a business. We ask you take that into consideration when talking to us and setting up a run. Thank you!

Schedule:
    Tu/We/Th 1:00pm - 5:00pm CST (1-3 of these days will be selected based on our groups schedule for that week) Fri/Sat/Sun 11:00am - 9:00pm CST

Requirements:
    HAVE ALL 9/9 HEROIC DUNGEONS COMPLETE

Skype Name: foreverwontcome

We look forward to doing business with you!

Our Reviews:
    Originally Posted by Teagen
    Ran with these guys once before, they helped me finish up my Gold set. Eager to be a repeat customer They were a lot of fun and it really was a no-pressure environment - had some great chuckles in the conversation too!
    Originally Posted by Jadoth
    I bought a run from these guys, it was well worth the gold. They're really friendly, open to questions, and don't put any pressure or scrutiny on you. Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by Rhentor
    Good bunch of people. Nothing was ever a hassle, nothing was too 'hard' to explain, and in situations where we were having trouble, mostly due to me being half-asleep and twitchy as all hell from being upright at 1 in the morning my time, I sat in the corner and danced while they 4-manned 2 of the Dungeons.

4. MANNED. THEM.

Also they did the final two bosses of Shado-Pan Dungeon.

Seriously good people who can do these dungeons like clockwork. And always willing to talk me through what I needed to do in the dungeons.

*admires his shiny, glorious transmog and fantastic new flying mount*

Well worth every copper.
    Originally Posted by Naveena
    There guys were great! :] They got me through everything in just a couple hours, and were a lot of fun. I was super shy (And a bit clumsy! D: ) But they were really great about everything. :] Worth the gold!

Thank you again!
    Originally Posted by Mahalo
    Just got done with a run with these guys after they'd also completed a Champ mode tour with my wife a week or so ago. Great bunch of guys and, with some understandable hiccups here and there, it was all pretty smooth and easy. Actually saving up for a bit of help with another character now - they left enough of a good impression I'm keen to do it all again!
    Originally Posted by Zandrae
    I got lazy a while back and had these folks carry my super poopy mistweaver monk who has no DPS gear through the CMs. They carried my dead weight low dps punching things healer through all the CMs in like 2 hours. I even derped on drinking my invis potion on one and they went on to finish the CM with four people with ample time to spare.
    Originally Posted by Lumeria
    Gramm's group has once again not failed to give me an experience worth every gold. As the last thread was deleted, allow me to paraphrase the review of my last post with a few simple words.

"sjdfdshkjfhkjsdfhkjds these guys are crazy awesome"

Now that you have a general idea of how my first experience went with this team - we did just two dungeons, as I was already 7/9, allow me to elaborate on why I went again - I wasn't intending on it, really.

I play a prot paladin, and very casually. I enjoy the idea of the character behind it, I enjoy the sword and shield aesthetic, but raiding, to me, is terrifying because I care a lot of what other people think of me - and I don't want that kind of pressure.

but you know what I want?

TRANSMOG.

I never thought I'd get the paladin CM set due to just being a completely inept paladin, but after my 2 dungeons with this group on my mage, the decision was obvious.

These guys do WORK.

They 4 man the dungeons, you guys.

No stress. no pressure.

Completely worth the price.

Im absolutely thrilled them -again-, I'd reccomend this group to anybody looking for a relaxing, stress-free CM carry where you can just chill out.

10/10 Would run again.
    Originally Posted by Sayumi
    I bought a CM run from these guys and it was well worth it! They blew through each dungeon like it was nothing, even 4 maning half of em while I floor tanked like a pro. I would definitely recommend!
    Originally Posted by BallisticJoker View Post
    Bought 7/9 C-Modes Really cool guys and got them done quick! Thanks Again! Would buy again A+++++++
    Originally Posted by kisayummi
    Thank you so much! Very friendly and helpful team, got it done really quick as well (: Best team EVER.
    Originally Posted by gen3tic View Post
    Great group of guys, easy to work with. Quickly completed as discussed.
    Last edited by NRGETiK; 10-06-2014 at 10:55 PM.

CModes - ID Verified - Fast, Cheap, Trusted - Alliance/Horde
    Loop77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the price?

NRGETiK's Avatar Banned Amazing D3 Services CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Loop77 View Post
    Whats the price?
    Will discuss on skype
    Last edited by NRGETiK; 09-29-2014 at 09:01 AM.

BallisticJoker's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 7/9 C-Modes Really cool guys and got them done quick! Thanks Again! Would buy again A+++++++

kisayummi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought CM runs! Waiting to get mine on saturday (:

gen3tic's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great group of guys, easy to work with. Quickly completed as discussed.

DangerDan23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to get a few CM's done with these guys tonight- were super flexible at getting me in considering how short a time it was before we went to do them. No wipes, ridiculous speed and very good at what they do. 10/10 would do again

Deadlysins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacted NRGETiK and he was very helpful, did the run no issues assisted me where he could, would recommend.

Thanks again

hideyokidz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please pm me price for this? At work now so can't join or talk on skype atm.