Level 30 Firran Sorcerer on Inoch server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Archeage155's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 30 Firran Sorcerer on Inoch server

Hey everyone,

I started playing this game right at release but simply do not have any more time to devote to playing it.

I am the original owner of this account and have been playing on and off since day one. The account is level 30 Firran on Inoch server.

Purchasing this would be great to join your friends who are already playing or to start now and get a head start and not have to start from scratch.

Inventory is full of items and there is around 30 gold on the account as well which is great to start off. Also there is over 50 gilda on the account so if you choose to become a patron you can get right into the game and start to build a farm or house!

Majority of the quests have been completed (available thus far) including the small scarecrow quest for a small farm and many others.

If you want to know any more information please let me know and I will quickly reply.

Link to Playerauctions secure trade:

Level 30 Firran Sorcerer on Inoch server