Archangel Feenix 24k gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ify9000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archangel Feenix 24k gold

Got 24k ally gold . Just throwing the new amount i have in stock if you are interested the skype is as always : [Dont know why it says offline , but just to add button for easier and sacure add]
    Also prize and payment metod are the same as always - paypal .

More info if you need :
    Selling for 13-14 months already , doing small quantites and gathering slower, because i farm / not bot or hack . Prize is always the same and i think its reasonable . Payments as many as you want , when you are new i think its safer for your first trade . I usually only sell to ally's but if the cuts are reasonable for you i can also sell to horde . Safe buyer you can check my post history i have too much topics because i post selling quantities , not a certain topic because dates of post usually matter in search engines and people avoid very old topics.If you need more i can take an order to farm for you if needed , no need to pay before i gather it until the time of the trade .

See ya around and have fun .

Archangel Feenix 24k gold