[EU/US] [A/H] Challenge Mode, Proving Grounds, Green Fire, Brawler's Guild CHEAP! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MMOheroes's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    106 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] [A/H] Challenge Mode, Proving Grounds, Green Fire, Brawler's Guild CHEAP!

Hello fellow players!

If you feel your character is no different from hundreds of thousands of others, want to stop being under-geared, obtain new
    mounts and transmog gear
    that will allow you to be unique and relevant, you have come to the right place!

Our professional and trustworthy boosting group of experienced WoW raiders from top PvE guilds fears no challenges and is ready
    to be put to the test - be it timed challenge mode dungeon runs, heroic raids, meta achievements or other custom boosts, we
    guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers.

Being players ourselves, we can also offer very competitive prices as there are no middlemen involved!

Boosts are available in EU and US regions, on both Alliance and the Horde as we strive to be the most diverse provider of WoW services.

E-mail : [email protected]

Accepted methods of payment :

- Paypal
    - Paypal donate (no account required, only a credit card)
    - Skrill (old Moneybookers)
    - Western Union

Every boost can be streamed in HD!

Offering PG boosts up to Endless Waves and [You're doing it Wrong] Feat depending on your class and available items.
    To learn more

Full range of boosts done without any exploits including Rank10 kills can be negotiated depending on the ilvl and class of your character : ),
    Feel free to if you want to learn more.

Your opinions about our boosting service!

Ownedcore

Originally Posted by Gutti123
    Had them boost my warrior, took them 2.2 hours ! , great and fast service. I recommend them to everyone !
    Originally Posted by typally
    I have used the raid service and cm on few times now . The people are very good and get the job done very quickly in time give . They stream everything so you can watch your toon in cm mode so safety is very good with boosts . price is ok for service they offer . will use again in t16
    Originally Posted by Terrorbytes
    Just got Challenge Mode done on my Pally, smooth and painless with no hiccups. Also had them done 2x Proving Grounds as well. Excellent Service, wouldn't get it elsewhere!
    Originally Posted by vDemo
    Amazing service, really down to earth and humble as well as friendly. Was crazy nervous going into the deal since I have never purchased a boost like this before, but I wasn't let down and they did the challenge mode in record time! Thank-you!
    Originally Posted by Fuo
    Bought some ranks in PG! Everything went fine and service started right after payment

The whole thing started just about 1 hour from when they accepted my skype friend request.

10/10!
    Originally Posted by Skyswimsky
    Waited so long for it x3 ty
    Originally Posted by Collanx
    Awesome service, cheap. quick and fast would definitely recommend to everyone, awesome players! keep going on!
    Originally Posted by Okiies
    Purchased Challenge Mode Gold - US.

Incredible service! Fast, efficient and friendly. Could not be happier!!
    Originally Posted by maumauger
    Bought 9/9 CM Gold! Service was AWESOME! Everything was streamed! Very satisfied!
    Originally Posted by Loveno
    Perfect
    Originally Posted by swiftly
    Quick and easy
    Originally Posted by RaveMacBeth
    I buy Proving Ground Endless 30 waves. Good Guys.

Top Service and Friendly.
    Originally Posted by sporthe
    Great boost, did SoO flex on alliance! will come back for sure!
    Originally Posted by sporthe
    Did 9/9 gold challenge! i streamed the whole thing! went very smooth! im very happy with my boost they answer fast and are very helpfull! i really recomend this boosting service they boosted my alliance character!
    Originally Posted by garoboldy
    Just finished a 9/9 Gold Challenge purchase. Went smooth and very quick! I got to watch the entire thing on a live stream and the seller was very polite and laid back about everything. Will recommend to others for sure!
    Originally Posted by RaveMacBeth
    Good Service very flexible. A+++. Thank you so much!

Elite pvpers

Originally Posted by Anon50213
    I'd like to leave some feedback.

I contacted MMO Heroes at 14:02 today, and they responded 15:48, which is kinda fast. I had added several other providers and had hopes that one of them would be able to respond quickly and do the run as fast as humanly possible.

MMO Heroes did not disappoint.

By 16:05 we had come to an agreement, and they started doing the runs after setting up my action bars and changing some of the talents. They live streamed the entire thing, so I could sit back and be assured that nothing on my account would be stolen or destroyed.

By 18:57 all of the 9 challenge modes were completed on Gold, and with lots of time to spare. That is nothing short of impressive.

All in all I am very pleased with the price of the service as well as the fact that I could still have my authenticator attached to my account.

As for customer service and professionalism - they were very polite and nice, and answered any questions and requests I had during the run.

Would I recommend them to anyone else? You bet!
    Originally Posted by Zstrife
    Heute angefragt zwecks boost , und was kann ich sagen !? Super preis , schnell und sauber .
    Kann ich weiter empfehlen.
    Originally Posted by mellownz
    good service ! fast and nice !
    Originally Posted by Aiizz9320
    nice and fast thank you MMOheroes <3
    Originally Posted by Jemo2702
    Very friendly, very fast and fine prices. Super service!

Sehr zufrieden gewesen immer wieder gern!
    Originally Posted by soccer000
    Super fast AMAZING!! USE THIS GUY!
    Originally Posted by jaydub
    A+ pros! Rogue PG boosted by a shaman healer! That says it all!
    Originally Posted by Lighthalzen
    A++ Performance on Proving Grounds Boost! Highly Recommended!
    Originally Posted by DarioZ
    Perfect, cheap

[EU/US] [A/H] Challenge Mode, Proving Grounds, Green Fire, Brawler's Guild CHEAP!
    bluekami's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Helped me with the last boss of Brawler's Guild after I had difficulty finding someone who would. He took care of it immediately with an excellent price! Very friendly and professional.
    Highly recommended =D

mateo420x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered dps proving grounds.
    Edit when its done.

koonyp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Tank endless proving grounds, was completed within 1 hr of adding him to skype.
    Very top service, very professional

Kittypurry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Endless Proving Grounds boost. Would recommend

da8ball's Avatar Sergeant Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got PG Endless 30, nice and smooth, recomended!