<CATASTROPHE> SOO 25m Heroic 14/14 Loot and Mount runs! Twisting Nether EU. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ragefreak's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<CATASTROPHE> SOO 25m Heroic 14/14 Loot and Mount runs! Twisting Nether EU.

Hello everyone!

As you can see we're selling boost runs for a while as catastrophe raider team, offering loot runs at soo or garrosh kills with mount. We raid at Wednesday mostly, so the boost runs take place at wed. nights.

Prices are:

14/14 with all the loot and garrosh mount 295 Euro
    14/14 with all the loot and no mount is 199 euro

Garrosh only with mount 99 euro.
    Last 3 bosses ( Siegecrafter, Paragons, and Garrosh) with loot and mount 149 euro
    Last 3 bosses with only achievment and mount is 129 euro.

Prices are quite tempting and competitive (actually cheaper) than market price. Also selling runs for gold to twisting nether eu players, or if you can transfer

And what differs us than other sellers ?
    The answer is you're talking to us directly, without wasting your money to middleman guys, you'll reach directly to me, and i will invite you to raid and take place in the raid with you. As i'm the organisator and leader of boost runs and officer of catastrophe guild for 4 years.

You can reach me through my skype enqqenqq
    or through my battletag Ragefreak#2223

Best regards
    Ragefreak - CATASTROPHE

&lt;CATASTROPHE&gt; SOO 25m Heroic 14/14 Loot and Mount runs! Twisting Nether EU.