♦♦rare account, with rare & unobtainable titles!♦♦ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cheengle's Avatar Active Member Darkmoon CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

♦♦rare account, with rare & unobtainable titles!♦♦

Selling a World of Warcraft account with rare mounts, rare titles, and rare items!

This account includes:
    More than ten level 90s, all having raid ready gear and one character with some pieces of prideful.

This account also includes a Spectral Tiger, MANY TCG items, and the titles "Private" and "Corporal", or "Scout" and "Grunt" for Horde.

This account has over 5,000 gold on it! It also has many feats of strength, some that go back to 2008!

Interested in this account, or have questions? PM me your skype, or reply to this post with your skype name! Price will be discussed through skype! SELLING FOR CHEAP!

Reason for such a low price? I'm having money problems at the moment, and need all the money I can get! I want this account sold for $200 or less.

Over ten level 90s each having raid ready gear, and some having Grievious / Prideful PvP gear.
    Last edited by Cheengle; 09-15-2014 at 07:08 PM.
    Rainbow

♦♦rare account, with rare & unobtainable titles!♦♦
    Cheengle's Avatar Active Member Darkmoon CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for $200 or less on this account! Spectral tiger costs $300! This is very cheap!
    Last edited by Cheengle; 09-15-2014 at 07:07 PM.
    Rainbow