0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nemu5 Scam report

Scammer: Nemu5

Skype Name: nemu5acc
    Ownedcore Name: Nemu5
    Skrill: [email protected]
    His thread: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...old-store.html (CHEAP Gold, BONUS On Every Purchase - [Nemu5 Gold Store])

I ordered 1million gold with an extra 10% for 450 euros monday the 8th , so an total of 1.1mil gold on Ravencrest EU Alliance.

After the payement he responded with "brb" and an hour later he said he had problems with his gbank accounts. The next day he sais the gbank acocunts were banned and that I would recieve an extra 50k as an "sorry statement" so a total of 1.15mil gold, I recieved 0 gold that day. Wedensday the 11th he respodned he waited for the money from skirll to go into his bank acc so he could move the gold to ravencrest, at this point I told him I had enough of this and I just wanted the gold on whatever realm they were on, so I recieved 430k gold on Draenor Horde. Now 3 days later I have yet to recieve the last ~700k gold on either Draenor horde or Ravencrest.

Best regards Devanh
    Proofs: Can show more if needed from the skype..
    https://i.imgur.com/W9qZfYV.png
    https://i.imgur.com/1d4uk75.png
    https://i.imgur.com/ppgh4ob.png
    https://i.imgur.com/HfG54fj.png
    https://i.imgur.com/7u5FK1o.png
    Last edited by Devanh; 09-13-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Nemu5 Scam report
    Pr3cious's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    863 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that he didn't intend to scam. If he intended to scam, he wouldn't give the 432k gold.

Maybe give him a few more days to sort this, or ask for a refund. He said there are problem with gold, so it may take few days, but he should be able to offer refund instantly.

But that he owes you 712.7k gold and doesn't respond for 3 days is very unprofessional.

Contact me on Skype if you need anything. We are online 16 hours a day!

NEWEST SKYPE: pr3cious-support

Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pr3cious View Post
    I think that he didn't intend to scam. If he intended to scam, he wouldn't give the 432k gold.

Maybe give him a few more days to sort this, or ask for a refund. He said there are problem with gold, so it may take few days, but he should be able to offer refund instantly.

But that he owes you 712.7k gold and doesn't respond for 3 days is very unprofessional.
    Idd it is, I also wrote right before I made this scam report to him, I would want either the gold or a full refund within the next 12 hours, it's not like I want him to get banned, but this just seem way to unproffesional for me so I feel like I have to make this scam report incase he really aint gonna respond.

Nemu5's Avatar Banned Your #1 Gold Supplier CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't able to get online. This will be sorted out.

dunworth's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Devanh View Post
    Idd it is, I also wrote right before I made this scam report to him, I would want either the gold or a full refund within the next 12 hours, it's not like I want him to get banned, but this just seem way to unproffesional for me so I feel like I have to make this scam report incase he really aint gonna respond.

Same thing happening to me here. 2 months ago I made him a thread/avatar/signature design and he said he was going to pay me $40, he didn't pay me for a month and when he finally did it was only $20.

It's been almost 3 months now and he just ignores me on Skype or says he does't have the money and he'll have it soon. It's been over 2 months of this.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.. Is this sorted yet?

dunworth's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still haven't received any updates on Skype.

Been waiting on that $20 for over 2 months now, didn't know there was a place to report or complain until I saw this thread.

Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    So.. Is this sorted yet?
    No it's not, I have contact with Aest on skype, told him I would give Nemu5 abit more time.

Nemu5's Avatar Banned Your #1 Gold Supplier CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry, I am very busy lately and barely have time to get online, but enough to exchange few words with Devanh and update him about how the things are going. It's big hit, I've lost a lot, so this will take bit longer to get everything back into order. Again, soon it will be resolved and I hope that Devanh will be satisfied after all. Cheers