Feenix Warsong (A) Mage, MC/BWL geared, more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nickski's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Warsong (A) Mage, MC/BWL geared, more

Greetings.

A couple of weeks back I started playing retail WoW again together with some irl friends, and have decided not to go back to private server - Next time I stop it'll hopefully be for good. Anyways, in regards of this I would like to sell my acc with my mage on, and hopefully get something useful in return.
    First some info about the acc then what I'm looking for.

My Feenix acc is based on Warsong realm, where I got a gnome mage. I've got part MC and part BWL gear, including full Bloodvine set in bank.

He's maxed in Tailoring and Enchanting. I've got epic mount riding skill, and mount ofc. He's attuned to Naxx. I've got plenty of consumables for raiding ready, and roughly 2.5k gold. He's currently Frost pvp specced.

I am looking for either in-game currency on Tarren Mill EU server, game time or WoD pre-purchase. This is what I'm mainly looking for, but feel free to offer as well if you got something else that might be of interest (WoW related though, I'm only focusing on one game atm. so I won't get that easily distracted from my studies)

You can pm me here, reply or add me on skype o0nickski.

Feenix Warsong (A) Mage, MC/BWL geared, more