Molten-WoW Gold (Ragnaros Server- WotlK) for cash! Also trading for Steam Items! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

John Ferrer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Molten-WoW Gold (Ragnaros Server- WotlK) for cash! Also trading for Steam Items!

WoW Private Server: Molten

As of now I'm selling ALOT of gold in Ragnaros, both Alliance or Horde, all legit (no dupes whatsoever). (I also sell items for all that matters. )

I'm taking cash thru Paypal, maybe other sites like Skrill etc.

PM me here for rates and to get my steam name or better yet add me on my Skype: eugotero

I'm a trusted Gold/Coin Seller already, here are my vouches + I got a good feedback score already in other forums and comments on my threads so yeah, I'm legit PM me for more info!

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3108042 (Molten-WoW Coins DISCOUNTED! Also Selling Gold!)

Like said on the board, I'm also selling Molten WoW coins, but not really selling too cheap atm because marketplace is closed. If you really wanna buy more coins (ignore the prices on the thread), then contact me aswell.

According to steam, yes I'm taking all sorts of steam items... DotA 2, TF 2, CS:GO, Keys, games etc. Just PM me aswell

Cheers guys!

P.S: I'm really active on my skype, so I'd love if you could contact me thru there, you can ask me anything... like the rates for gold, coins or to trade for steam items! I don't bite!

Last edited by John Ferrer; 09-08-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Molten-WoW Gold (Ragnaros Server- WotlK) for cash! Also trading for Steam Items!
    John Ferrer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do middleman if needed!

boomkin2k9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 200k gold for Ragnaros. Trusted seller and good prices.

Recommend this seller.

Gabyguy105's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (I will post evidence for all of this below)
    I tried trading with this "Eugotero," or "John Ferrer. Our trade was my 75k gold on Molten Wow's Lordaeron server for his Payday 2 game on Steam. I added him both on Skype and Steam and he had no information available. I read comments on his posts saying that he is willing to trade first (I now see those accounts were fake), so I asked if he could trade first and he refused. So then I asked to trade 40k before he gives me the game, and 35k after, which he also refused to do. Finally he agreed to 50k before and 25k after trading the game, then at this point he started rushing me to do the trade threatening to leave if I didn't trade quickly. I traded the first 50k gold to a character he was using, a level 1 naked warrior named "Idkwarrior." Afterwards he went to the mailbox, I assume he mailed off the money to a different character, logged out, then stopped messaging me on both Skype and Steam. Please do NOT trade with this person because he will scam you. I will try to post this on all websites he is advertising on, as there are over 10 different websites he's on. Do no trust him, he will steal your money.

We agreed on trading 75k gold for Payday 2 on Steam // Him refusing to trade first, or even trade half before, half after // Trying to rush me into the trade:

Ultimately, he unfriended me on Skype:

Again, please DO NOT trade with him. He will take your money.

audelus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where is the old thread ?