0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trouble writing a gatherbuddy profile

So I've been using this tutorial (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...made-easy.html (Gatherbuddy/Honorbuddy private profile recording made easy)) to try to make a mining route in Valley of the Four Winds. The post mentioned is kind of out of date, so I guess that could be it, but maybe not; anyways, after I start the bot with the empty profile loaded, for some reason, it tries to run me out to Krasarang, before I can even start to try to record with ZapRecorder. Am I doing something obviously wrong?

Trouble writing a gatherbuddy profile
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure zaprecorder is broken and done with updates and won't work unless someone picks back up the project. Gatherbuddy and Grinding profiles are SO easily made now.. All you have to do is fly around in your zone and go to Developer's tool. Click on (something like) "Create Hotspot", in each spot and keep going to each new spot. Once you are done, copy and paste all of your hotspots into a text file. Now use this sample profile (with explanations) profile explanation - Pastebin.com to show you what i'm talking about. Now vendors / mailboxes / blackspots are not required for the profile to run. I think the rest is but sure. Good luck making it! if i still had a sub i'd make it for u, but gl. Better to learn this way anyway

CONE787's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    Pretty sure zaprecorder is broken and done with updates and won't work unless someone picks back up the project. Gatherbuddy and Grinding profiles are SO easily made now.. All you have to do is fly around in your zone and go to Developer's tool. Click on (something like) "Create Hotspot", in each spot and keep going to each new spot. Once you are done, copy and paste all of your hotspots into a text file. Now use this sample profile (with explanations) profile explanation - Pastebin.com to show you what i'm talking about. Now vendors / mailboxes / blackspots are not required for the profile to run. I think the rest is but sure. Good luck making it! if i still had a sub i'd make it for u, but gl. Better to learn this way anyway

Ty bro helped me alot!

Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CONE787 View Post
    Ty bro helped me alot!
    np man, glad i could help

Schmeckle's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah bummer, I was hoping it wasn't broken. Thanks a bunch though!

Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schmeckle View Post
    Ah bummer, I was hoping it wasn't broken. Thanks a bunch though!
    I can make a working one, or show u how to if i had ur info and installed WoW, or you just pm'ed me your skype and we can do through Team Viewer / skype screen share

Schmeckle's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can make a working one, or show u how to if i had ur info and installed WoW, or you just pm'ed me your skype and we can do through Team Viewer / skype screen share
    I actually got it figured out today, thanks though!