[Battle.net Account] Hearthstone with 475 opened packs ( invested 540euros) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MaoKaiLoL's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Battle.net Account] Hearthstone with 475 opened packs ( invested 540euros)

So, I myself played lesser and lesser, but i still love the game, it's just that my friends play LoL and CS:GO and since they didnt play hearthstone i decided to stop playing.

Now i want to give u the chance to get a good account with masses of epics and legendarys and lots of golden ones.

I decide to make the offer cheap so i get the money fast.

First of all the classes:

All the classes are lvl32. But Mage is lvl34 and Priest is lvl 26. I got 570 total wins in play mode and 143 in arena mode.

I got all cards, but someones only in gold and not normal form, these cards are:

starfall, argent protector, tirion fordring, unbound elemental, void terror, arathi weaponsmith, lightwarden, secretkeeper,

lorewalker cho, mana wraith, coldlight seer, questing adventurer, southsea captain, silvermoon guardian, cairne bloodhoof,

gelbin mekkatorque, windfury harpy and ravenholdt assassin. (I got all these cards, but ONLY IN GOLD)

Now all the GOLD cards:

1x: claw, savagery, power of the wild, wrath, soul of the forest, mark of nature, keeper of the grove, nourish, arcane shot,

misdirection, freezing trap, explosive trap, scavenging hyena, unleash the hounds, savanna highmane, ice block,

kirin tor mage, cone of cold, blizzard, blessing of wisdom, noble sacrifice, equality, hammer of wrath, circle of healing,

silence, thoughtsteal, lightspawn, holy fire, shadowstep, conceal, betrayal, defias ringleader, headcrack, assassin's

blade, kidnapper, earth shock, frost shock, lightning bolt, dust devil, ancestral spirit, lava burst, lightning storm,

earth elemental, corruption, pit lord, summoning portal, twisting nether, inner rage, whirlwind, rampage, cruel taskmaster,

frothing berserker, brawl, southsea deckhand, young priestes, bloodsail raider, crazed alchemist, faerie dragon, lorewalker

cho, pint-sized summoner, sunfury protector, alarm-o-bot, big game hunter, imp master, injured blademaster, jungle

panther, defender of argus, silvermoon guardian, violet teacher, abomination, faceless manipulator, silver hand knight,

venture co. mercenary, argent commander, cairne bloodhoof, frost elemental and gelbin mekkatorque.

2x: mark of the wild, wild growth, healing touch, starfall, tracking, timber wolf, houndmaster, arcane missiles, arcane

explosion, arcane intellect, frost nova, hand of protection, humility, holy light, argent protector, tirion fordring, holy smite,

mind blast, sinister strike, fan of knives, vanish, ancestral healing, totemic might, windfury, unbound elemental, sacrificial

pact, soulfire, void terror, heroic strike, charge, shield block, arathi weaponsmith, lightwarden, secretkeeper, mana

wraith,coldlight seer, questing adventurer, southsea captain, windfury harpy and ravenholdt assassin.

PS: the delivery time depens on paypal. and you can ask me anything about the account/the cards. and about the prize

PS²:

we can negotiate the price if u want it to be cheaper im looking for ca. 350-400€

[Battle.net Account] Hearthstone with 475 opened packs ( invested 540euros)