feenix Archangel Tier 5 / Full Vengefull Priest menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

myggen07's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

feenix Archangel Tier 5 / Full Vengefull Priest

WoW Private Server: Feenix

Hi there, im trying to trade my lvl 70 undead priest on Feenix Archangel away.

The priest currently has full bis PvP gear for disc, and t6 content ready Holy gear (Meaning the gear is from Tier 5 and tier 6 content) same for shadow, minus the gear from tier 6 content, only got holy gear of that.

Full Tailoring & Enchanting. 280% Flying with Netherdrake Reputation Mount. (Shadowmoon Valley dragons)

Currently doesn't have a lot of gold but thats easy to fix with the professions it has.

The characters im looking for has to be on a Vanilla server, preferably Warsong or ED. Im looking for a rogue mainly, this will be prioritized over other offers, gear has to be somewhat similar to my priests gear, u don't have to be bis just because ive got bis pvp gear, but have good gear. Will also consider : Warrior, Druid, Mage, Warlock.

Faction doesnt matter

Don't hesitate to contact me with ur characters tho.

Skype is : Ethnic1337

Got SQ, SA, email everything.
    Last edited by myggen07; 09-03-2014 at 09:24 AM.

feenix Archangel Tier 5 / Full Vengefull Priest