battle.net account | 4 toons 577+ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thebigcheeze's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

battle.net account | 4 toons 577+

looking to sell my bnet account quick since im quitting wow, i raid in a few high end guilds and have a hunter, shaman, warlock, and druid all over 577 ilvl, and the main is near gear cap. the account has 100+ mounts including all the SoO mounts obviously, also have H garrosh achieve on 10 and 25 man. other than that the account also has about 15 other characters anywhere from level 85-90, some with decent gear and some with none. account also has 2400 achieve in rbg's.

the account also has WoD beta along with a lot of hearthstone cards if you also play hearthstone.

msg me for more details or any questions, i want to sell the account but i also know exactly how much even a single run through H SoO is since my guilds sell them so any lowball offers will be ignored. account details will not be given until money has cleared paypal and is in my bank account (2-5 days after purchase). basically im not getting scammed, so don't bother trying.

battle.net account | 4 toons 577+
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shaman also has cmode set/mount and the account already has WoD on it as well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still selling