From 1-90 + both primary professions - NO BOTS - ALL MADE BY HAND ( CHEAP ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Accuracytozero's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From 1-90 + both primary professions - NO BOTS - ALL MADE BY HAND ( CHEAP )

NOW AVALIABLE ON EU / US REALMS!

My most respected Greetings!

Im offering powerleveling of characters ( class by Your choosing ) in World of Warcraft.

All You want I do for You for a very very decent price.

You create account for battle.net account - we can do a refer a friend aswell that pokes down the price + its done in much shorter amount of time ( that means I have no power over secret question - answer etc. therefore You keep full absolute control over Your account for time of powerleveling and future. )

You give me the password of completly blank and empty account. ( So I start from zero. )

You tell me what You want to have the boost on. What race and side You want me to reach for You.

Then I tell You how long this will take beacuse I powerlevel all mannualy nothing with bots ( I play 10 - 12 hours per day. )

Prices to level Your tank up to level 90 + both primary professions on maximum by your chosing = ONLY 40€ ( approx time from 6-9 days / Reffer a friend 3-4 days. )

Additional services :

- Boosting trought Outland / Northrend / Cataclysm in dungeons / old raids . ( Per hour is my cost 2€. )
    - Tagging rare mobs ( I have characters on lowest populated servers 580+ geared. ) (Per hour tagging 1€.)
    - And everything else by Your request

We complete payment once the character and all Your requierment have been meet. I accept ONLY SKRILL MONEYBOOKERS for payment.

If You are interested into any service I provide please contact me on skype :

My skype adress is : dolon.entropin
    My email adress is : [email protected]
    You can aswell check my youtube channel which is dedicated more or less to gaming - Channel name : Pewpew Piggies

PAYMENTS ACCEPTED : Only Moneybookers - Skrill

All the best,
    Sunradiance of the Blazing Sun

P.S : Im working on trust , beacuse Im the one who makes the work done and if I dont get payed I get scammed.
    By this method its IMPOSSIBLE for people to get scammed to pay and not get what they paid for or that original owners recover accounts etc. beacuse You are the original owner , You know the secret questions and everything is done on Your name.

From 1-90 + both primary professions - NO BOTS - ALL MADE BY HAND ( CHEAP )