★HOTSALE★ARENA BOOST★FULL CAP 25k+ ONLY ★CHEAP★FAST&LEGIT★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DuckDuckBoost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★HOTSALE★ARENA BOOST★FULL CAP 25k+ ONLY $80★CHEAP★FAST&LEGIT★

Last edited by DuckDuckBoost; 09-03-2015 at 01:51 AM.

★HOTSALE★ARENA BOOST★FULL CAP 25k+ ONLY ★CHEAP★FAST&LEGIT★
    Oresteia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it looks as though I have the honor of composing the first customer feedback post to this thread.
    Quite frankly, I was extremely skeptical as most would be whenever looking into piloting services. A lot of things come to mind, the first and foremost concern would of course be account security, the next would be the question of whether you will actually get what you paid for. I'm not very strong at PvP and with the upcoming arrival of the new XPAC, I was really hoping to get that lovely red enchant for all of my BoAs (I'm sure we all have different reasons for wanting PvP rating, that of course happened to have been mine). As an extremely casual and infrequent PvP player, that hope of getting 2200 rating in any arena bracket seemed extremely bleak and dismal until I happened upon the crew at DuckDuckBoost. My initial skepticism at being their first official "customer" was quickly and easily assuaged by my direct interaction with the owner via Skype conversation. He was laid back and friendly and seemed genuinely interested in helping me accomplish my in-game goals. Despite me being their first customer, he added credibility to my questions as to whether he had the ability to get me my desired rating by explaining and sharing some stories of others that he had already boosted in his own guild and his own realm. The owner is a 2700 xp arena player, current season and has achieved 2.2k+ in various brackets on various alts...so he definitely is more than capable of playing pretty much all the main classes in the game to a high level of proficiency.

So after the comfortable in-person interaction via skype call, the affirmed successful boosts and the credibility of the owner's own in-game achievements and PvP competency I decided to give this company a shot. I was pleasantly surprised with the fast and effective results. My account security was taken very seriously and I was allowed constant contact with them as they worked out the logistics of my boost, pricing etc, as well as the access to my account. My toon was comfortably boosted from 0-2.2k in a matter of a few hours. Definitely fast and smooth. As soon as the service was completed I was notified right away and allowed to take back my account and verify that my demands were met and everything I had in-game was indeed intact and untouched.

They do not yet offer private streaming, which I know some people would prefer. However, I do believe it is something they are working towards and in the mean time the available Skype contact/support during the entirety of their access to your account until it is returned is thorough and reassuring.

I now can enjoy my lovely red enchants on my BoA's now on my alts and throughout WoD! I invest so much money just being an avid player of this game on a monthly basis as do we all...I know it might seem hard to spend more money just for an achievement or any in-game item...but honestly the prices here are extremely reasonable compared to most other sites that I have inquired with. I've seen prices as high as $300+ for a 0-2.2k rating boost...this company charges for a mere fraction of most established sites and from what i can tell from my experience, although they are new, they have the makings of a legitimately credible boosting service and I would recommend this to anyone who needed a little extra help reaching their goals in this game. I can honestly say I am 100% satisfied and content with my services and the care with which my account was handled. I definitely recommend DuckDuckBoost for anyone seeking arena boosts!

PhatKidSweg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DuckDuckBoost Is great! My rating boost took no time at all, less than 3 hours. Price was very fair, unlike others that take a long time to get your rating up and costs a lot more cash. I was very surprised at the low prices and the time it took to get my rating up, 5/5 stars for DuckDuckBoost Im extremely satisfied with the service they provided me, I recommend anyone who is looking for reasonable prices/quick boost and to top it all off, account safety to give DuckDuckBoost a shot, because after talking with the owner via skype I was really worry free giving my account information over for the pilot, account security seems to be taken very seriously which I appreciate a lot! As soon as my 2.2k achievement was earned I was notified that it was done and able to log on with no problems, everything was the way I left it except my rating was higher :P

DuckDuckBoost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sale for R druids, Ele shamans, Aff locks.. ADD ME TO SKYPE ! LETS GET THAT RATING