Molten VIP Account! LF Emerald Dream 60s menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rekzter's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Molten VIP Account! LF Emerald Dream 60s

Hey there.

I am willing to trade my Molten-WoW Account for a 60's character on Emerald Dream. Preferable with some gear/repu/proffessions, but doesnt HAVE TO be.

the Molten Acount is a VIP Account with over 400 euros of donations which means you will get some nice bonus coins each christmas.

Warr - 80 - Ragnaros Server - Near BiS Fury, mediocre Tank Gear, Style Gear (T2, Thunderfury...)

It has a level 80 warrior with nearBiS Fury Gear (cba to get Shadowmourne so it's a little dps less compared to BiS), Thunderfury, T2 Style gear, some nice Achievements, Titles like Hand of A'Dal, which isnt obtainable anymore on molten, the Amanai War Bear and so on.

Rogue - 70 - Twink - Deathwing Server(active twink community) - Double Warglaive - Sunwell Gear - S4 PvP Gear - Invincible Mount - Mimiron's Head Mount - - Titles.

Also I have a lvl 70 Rogue Twink on that Account, which has 2x Warglaives, BiS PvE and PvP Gear, the Invincible mount, the Mimiron's Head Mount, the Insane Title, 40x Reputations, some nice HKs, Dagger Gear. 160k+ Gold.

Plus I am willing to put my priest account on top, which is also on the Ragnaros Server, has kind of good gear to start playing with (BQL Choker, some Crafting Stuff...) and also the Invincible Mount.

I am looking for Emerald Dream Accounts with mediocre+ Characters.

Feel free to add my on Skype if you want more infos or see the characters yourself. (Because of course I can show them to you)

Molten VIP Account! LF Emerald Dream 60s