[EU][US][H+A] - BreakTheGame Boosting Services ** PvP & PvE WoW Services. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BreakTheGame's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU][US][H+A] - BreakTheGame Boosting Services ** PvP & PvE WoW Services.

Hi there! We're BreakTheGame, a brand new company based on the U.K, and we're here to present our professional boosting services.

We are a group of people who has been working for over two years on boosting services, customer support, and all related services.

We're pleased to announce our new website, !! We don't have any feedback at the moment, but we're here for the long run and our #1 priority is to make people happy when buying those kind of services, we will also introduce a reward system so everytime your purchase on website you will earn points to redeem them for discounts!

Not much more to say, just check our prices below, and contact us over our skype : BTG.CS, or Facebook incase you have doubts or questions, we're ready to take orders at the moment even if the website is not up yet, since it's already functional and what only left to fix is visual issues

P.S Do not forget to enter the giveaway we've got to win a FREE 9/9 Challenge Mode!! You've got time until 7th of September ​

We're working on I.D Verification btw , shoud have it soon

Last edited by BreakTheGame; 09-05-2014 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Link was not showing up

[EU][US][H+A] - BreakTheGame Boosting Services ** PvP & PvE WoW Services.
    BreakTheGame's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are now live, including website. Don't hesitate to visit us you won't regret it

Tokva's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a 2200 boost in 2v2 - Selfplay.
    I started right as I ordered, and my partner almost 2v1'ed all the way! These guys are amazing!
    These guys are fast, reliable, cheap and more!

Can only recommend! 10/10

Tippy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a 9/9 CM Gold self played(I controlled my toon) and it went great. Service is wonderful. It seems like there's always someone online and the guy I spoke to specifically(Daniel) even insisted I didn't pay a cent until everything was set, booked, and ready to go. I contacted Daniel on a Tuesday, he booked me for that Saturday, and in 2 hours it was done.

I was away from home so I was missing all of my addons, mouse(which screwed up all my key binds), I hadn't played in a few weeks, and one other toon in the group was in the boosted 90 greens. What I'm trying to say is even though I was pretty much dead weight and another had no special gear, the boost team cleared all 9/9 without a single wipe. These guys know what they're doing when in comes to CMs. For challenge modes, I would definitely recommend Break The Game.

Just make sure you ask before you buy to ensure they can accommodate your needs and schedule.
    Last edited by Tippy; 09-07-2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Typo

Dongertk0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a glad boost and i got a really good contact, everything went well and once they had started it took them half of an afternoon to complete. Really good service. 5/5 Recommend

speytz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a 2.2k selfplay in 2s. i started 1 hour after my order!
    my priest were 515 Ilvl and i only played it for 1 day before i started 2s with my booster (as u can imagine this is a challenge) but the boost got done and im strongly recommending this site.

verashi2005's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently bought a 2k arena boost, it went perfectly within a few hours my char was over 2k rated, I had great contact via skype and their website the whole time, would definitely buy from these guys again!

Serition's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a 2.2k selflplay I started a couple hours after the order. Was abit hard to play at the 2180 rating ish, but at the end we managed to do it Thanks so much ill be back. Very good contact via skype, learned alot of stuff etc. definetly one of the best sites that probably is

crazyhunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently let them do the green fire quest on my warlock.
    they fixed it right away, good service and nice quick responses if you ask them something.
    felt like i was dealing with real people instead of bots like another site i once tried.. wich is nice ofcourse
    would deffinitely recommend them.

DruidManBoy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in 1 Hc boss SoO. Need Sha of Pride on my rogue on EU ASAP. Is loot included and when can you do this? (Horde ) if goes well may order more bosses
    Last edited by DruidManBoy; 09-19-2014 at 11:06 AM.

HappyChappy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted Daniel a few months a go and spent some time talking to him. Prefer to deal with him direct through Skype as I found him trustworthy and reliable. Over the course of 3 months I have had each and every character Piloted for me and completed, all of which I was given the stream on twitch that was enjoyable to watch. Didn't see a single wipe and each character took around 2-3 hours, great professional service that I would strongly recommend to anyone I know. With me working long hours they were able to do all my characters on the evening, so it was hassle-free.

I would give these guys 9/9 and hoping to use them again in the near future with the release of WoD, looking forward to seeing what they have to offer. I strongly recommend Break The Game.