WTS > MOLTEN-WOW Gold on NELTHARION (cata) and/or RAGNAROS (wotlk) for steam items menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nanosec005's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS > MOLTEN-WOW Gold on NELTHARION (cata) and/or RAGNAROS (wotlk) for steam items

As said In the title Im trading Gold in Ragnaros realm or Neltharion Realm of Private server Molten-WoW. For steam dota 2 or/and tf 2. And if you sell me alot and dont scam me Im willing to add some gold as sweets

Steam name : {koyah crew} Koyah Khash (excatly like that)

Currently Selling:
    Neltharion: YES
    Ragnaros: Yes

Rules:
    - If you add me via steam to talk I check players profiles to avoid scammers. If your steam profile is set to private I will ignore your friend invite.
    - I trade little by little and yes I go first. If you dont like this and wanna do bulk look for another trade as im not changing my mind.
    - I retain the right to either accept or decline your offer if I do not like the attitude of the person in question.

Steps:
    - Add me on steam ( {koyah crew} Koyah khash } ) and leave a message here so I know if you added me.
    - Tell me how much gold you want on which realm and which faction and your offer ( if you do not pay B/O ( buyout)).
    - Trade if accepted
    - + rep me

Price:

Tf2:
    Weapon ( HAS TO BE CRAFTABLE ) - 500g ( any weapon )
    Metal - (scrap) - 1000g - (Reclaimed) - 3100g - (Refined) - 9500g
    Hats ( must be craftable robo is fine, and some hats that are really cheap are excluded ) - 5000 g
    Unusuals - Add me to talk

Dota 2: ( I only accept rares/armory expanders/unusual couriers )
    Rares : Add me to talk about the price
    Unusual Couriers: Add me to talk
    Expanders: 5000g each

Note - These are just b/o's I may be willing to go higher or lower depending on the item in question.
    GLHF and have a good day

WTS > MOLTEN-WOW Gold on NELTHARION (cata) and/or RAGNAROS (wotlk) for steam items