Brand New Botting Accounts with lvl 85 Characters, 28-29 Days Gametime, 2:  4: menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shelshocken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brand New Botting Accounts with lvl 85 Characters, 28-29 Days Gametime, 2: $45 4: $75

Hi everyone, im Selling Brand New Cata Accounts with lvl 85 Characters, in any server you want. All accounts are hand leveled by me, not bots or hacks, and with 28-29 days of Gametime to bot.

Edit: Forgot to Add that all Characters are Tauren Druids, Of Course.

Those are perfect to farm Old materials, Like Thorium, Mithril, Cobalt, Saronite, Obsidium, etc, wich still sell pretty well and you can make a lot of money botting them daily, with extremely low competition farming.

Price: $45 USD every 2 Accounts, with 28-29 Days of Gametime

Special Price: $75 USD for 4 Accounts, with 28-29 Days of Gametime

Delivery Time: 24 Hours or Less.

Recomendation: Botting 4 Accounts its Perfect to make a lot of money, and cover almost all the market (Except for Pandaria)

Plus, i will teach you how to set thngs up, what profiles to use (Honorbuddy), how to maximize your profits, wich are the Best Servers with the Best Market, etc, and im 24/7 on Skype.

Ive been Buying/Selling Gold since Burning Crusade and a lot of people can Rep me, Such as Rex Weber, Precious, Lee liu, Cold, Bygex, etc.

Any questions you can post them here or add me to Skype!
    So feel free to Add me to my Skype!

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by shelshocken; 08-26-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Brand New Botting Accounts with lvl 85 Characters, 28-29 Days Gametime, 2:  4: