HonorBuddy profile - Sick embersilk farming . 50-80 in 4 minutes. 3-8k GPH. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HighDeath's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HonorBuddy profile - Sick embersilk farming . 50-80 in 4 minutes. 3-8k GPH.

Higheath's Sick embersilk cloth profile V2 - Now supports all classes!
    Start gather tons of embersilk while Blizzard nerf most of the common spots. and make tons of gold at WoD release.

Hello All!
    This profile i made can grant you a huge amount of embersilk, I almost call it endless amount due the time/amount ratio.
    It WILL farm 50-80 embersilk in 5 miuntes. and MANY MORE in longer sessions as you can guess.
    Running this profile even 1-2 hours a day can be enough to give you a nice amount of gold.

Recommended for profile:
    1. Mammoth mount
    2. Own a guild bank, with mobile guild bank skill.
    3. Enchanting
    4. Potion of Treasure finding.

Must for this profile:
    1. 525 Tailoring!
    2. Quest chain completed.

The spot requires a quest chain, keeping it clean from other players 99% of the time.

What the profile will do?
    1. Farm
    2. When bags are full it will -> go aside and vendor the items with the mount, if you down own one, he will go to the close vendor.
    3. After vendoring, he will craft bolts of embersilk.
    4. Deposit them into the guild bank
    5. Go back farming.

I will sell this profile to a very limited amount of people, beacuse i dont want to ruin my main money making spot.
    And upon purchasing this profile you agree to not release my profile, or share it. keep it and enjoy it yourself.
    Price: $25
    Payment: Paypal/Skrill.

I am selling this profile 1 to each battlegroup of servers, so hurry to get your spot saved.

Last edited by HighDeath; 08-27-2014 at 04:40 AM.

HonorBuddy profile - Sick embersilk farming . 50-80 in 4 minutes. 3-8k GPH.