Extremely rare Scarab Lord WoW account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sgtblackbuzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely rare Scarab Lord WoW account

I recently came back to wow and boosted my rogue to 90. The rogue has 90 boost gear but has the rarest title and mount you can get............. Scarab Lord and the bug mount that comes with it. Now my baby(my car) is having issues so I need to sell. This is an original Scarab Lord...........as in I got it in vanilla.

Level 90 Undead Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I have an issue with my car that needs to be fixed. I am only accepting cash (no trades outside of what i write please) or a transmission/clutch for a 05 g35. I will not accept any other trades(seriously dont bother asking for other trades).

I am posting this to a few but I live in North Carolina(Fort Bragg) so if you want to do this face to face let me know. Message me for pictures/see the account online and for my skype/phone number.

This account with gear would go for 1k+ and if you know anything about wow you know you are getting a steal. NO ACCOUNT RESELLERS. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE MY ID GIVEN OUT A MILLION TIMES

Comes with full info. ID to repped members.
    Last edited by Sgtblackbuzz; 08-23-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Extremely rare Scarab Lord WoW account
    kcall20's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazon.com: EXEDY NSK1000 OEM Replacement Clutch Kit: Automotive
    This what you need?
    I would recommend exedy before any other brand if you are looking at clutches.

Sgtblackbuzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need a transmission as well. Theres a decent deal at my local salvage yard but at this rate I will never move this account. 4 scammers in a week and 2 account resellers trying to get a good deal.

*I know what this rogue is worth and I know how to google skypes so if you are just trying to scam/get it on the low to resell please dont bother. I know this is going to be a big money transaction so I am willing to give my id to help facilitate it but that doesn't mean I want someone trading this account a million times after me and handing out my id**

pencil23's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a message. Add my on skype zzq.332