507 iLvL Feral/Max Herbing & Mining/Panda Flying menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingJarvis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

507 iLvL Feral/Max Herbing & Mining/Panda Flying

Link to:

I will not be "lending" the account to anyone to "check-out." I am ONLY trading this account through PlayerAuctions, which holds the buyer's payment until: 1) They check out the account for accurate game time remaining and account info 2) The buyer logs onto the account and checks out the account themselves. If anything is missing you can say so and poof your money is back to you. Therefore their site gives great results and everything will be smooth . I am an 18/18, 100% satisfaction seller as well.

507 Feral Druid, max gathering profession, as well as awesome flying perks. Super low price of $70 for a really solid account & on a complete server that has both PvP and PvE guilds! Great for all types of players.

Screenshots of Account Provided on Website.

507 iLvL Feral/Max Herbing & Mining/Panda Flying